Paying dues

PoohBears#1fan

DIS Veteran
Can I just ask if you pay your dues annually or via direct debit please?

I know from the US board that direct debit is a possilbility there, jsut wasn't sure whether it was possible from the UK also.

Thanks

I think you'll find the cost of wiring the money on a monthly basis would work out too much. Likely to be in the region of £20 per payment. I pay mine annually and it's a cost to my Credit Card. IHO it's the simplest way to pay the fee. It is done automatically so I don't have to remember to send the auterisation :)

I pay mine annually by cc, but not automatically like Vernon - I phone to make the payment.

I'd prefer a monthly DD rather than one lump sum (especially just after Christmas!), but it seems that can be done only from a US bank a/c. I put money into a savings a/c monthly and then use that to pay off the cc bill for the annual payment when it comes.

I hope you con't mind me going over old ground but I was looking thru old threads & found yours! We pay for our annual dues monthly by cc (barclaycard boast they give the best exchange rate on the day!) It is set up as a standing order so we don't have to remember to pay each month - be warned tho' it will cost you if you don't clear your card every month (perhaps have a cc JUST for this arrangement?) and remember to inform DVC if the cc company upgrade your card automatically as the number will have changed - We went from normal to Gold to Platinum, without being asked, in about 6 months!!! :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter