PCC 2.0 Fish Extender Group Finder **Update 8/24**

so theoretically, it could be possible that each group will give out 700 gifts....or rather 700 less the number of people in the group...(or am i misunderstanding?)
wow - a 40 ft container might just be big enough....maybe...

That is correct. It could be a LARGE amount of goodies you are bringing home.

might there be a tiara in my future?
just asking......

well, i'd love to join any group that will have me (there's a woodie allen joke in there somewhere)..

or i suppose if i want to be location themed, i'll have to be a group of one...
though being as uncreative as i am, i doubt i'd come up with anything clever..
oh wait...i just thought of something.....although i wonder what the TSA would say if i had 200 of them in my luggage.. :rolleyes1

I am just a little concerned about the bulk of the fish extender gifts and my ability to pack them to bring home...

Perhaps some of them will be consumables? I could drink any maple syrup FE gift on the spot ala WDW sip 'n' snack around the world. Or perhaps gifts may be cute things that might make me smile, but might be more appropriate to me give to a child to make them laugh and smile and giggle? Or maybe it could be a suitcase to bring all the other FE gifts home in?!

I am just a little concerned about the bulk of the fish extender gifts and my ability to pack them to bring home...

Perhaps some of them will be consumables? I could drink any maple syrup FE gift on the spot ala WDW sip 'n' snack around the world. Or perhaps gifts may be cute things that might make me smile, but might be more appropriate to me give to a child to make them laugh and smile and giggle? Or maybe it could be a suitcase to bring all the other FE gifts home in?!

My answer:
largeprioritymailflatratebox.jpg

Priority Mail Flat Rate Boxes.

Ah, yes! :thumbsup2:flower3:
I have done that at library conferences.
Will you drive me tothe post office, please?

I was planning on buying them before hand and flattening them in my luggage. That way I can fill them up as I empty the fish extender.

FYI, my roommate and I emptied our Fish Extender every time we went back to the room. It seemed to always have a plethora of goodies!

I was planning on buying them before hand and flattening them in my luggage. That way I can fill them up as I empty the fish extender.

FYI, my roommate and I emptied our Fish Extender every time we went back to the room. It seemed to always have a plethora of goodies!

Fabulous!
It will be like an old fashioned Christmas for me.

In recent years, since we got all grown up, there have not been much in the way of presents. Either nothing at all, or we do experiences. So it will be fun gettng surprise gifts! Ooohhh...!!!! Will I get to unwrap them?!

Do they mail them from the ship? How does that work? I like this idea.

My answer:

Mike and I stayed at the Dolphin post PCC 1.0. We discovered they have a busuness center open 7 days a week. We were able to get flat rate boxes, seal them and mail them all on a Sunday afternoon. :thumbsup2

Mike and I stayed at the Dolphin post PCC 1.0. We discovered they have a busuness center open 7 days a week. We were able to get flat rate boxes, seal them and mail them all on a Sunday afternoon. :thumbsup2

...and they will bill your room if you are staying there and you can ship from there even if you are not staying there. It is a full blown Pack and Ship Center without having to find the Post Office. (Good luck using USPS on a Sunday)

You guys are still in!! I am still doing a group, just haven't had time to do much of anything with it because of work. I'll do some research this weekend and see what I can find. My group includes:

Chris and Kim
Paul and Alicia
Dodie and Philip
George and Deb
Todd
Kelly
Stephan and Candy
Stacy and Ken
Kathy
Annette
Cindy
Tonya

I posted some ideas for our group to discuss on our facebook page. Check them out and let your creative juices flow. :goodvibes

Hi, I think I am 'in charge' of the International group (but anyone is welcome :thumbsup2). I have these people down from the other thread

Becx & Gav
cdnmickeylover & Usetheforceluke
farmergirl & farmboy
Yvet & Emiel
disneydafty

So far I have a couple of ideas and will PM everyone to get other thoughts.

might there be a tiara in my future?
just asking......

well, i'd love to join any group that will have me (there's a woodie allen joke in there somewhere)..

or i suppose if i want to be location themed, i'll have to be a group of one...
though being as uncreative as i am, i doubt i'd come up with anything clever..
oh wait...i just thought of something.....although i wonder what the TSA would say if i had 200 of them in my luggage.. :rolleyes1

As I said we're after a few more people - join us if you want :goodvibes

My answer:

Todd...now here's my question thrown into the mix...the boxes are a great idea, however we are flying home right after the cruise. How can I get them mailed? Can this be done from the ship?

Hi, I think I am 'in charge' of the International group (but anyone is welcome :thumbsup2). I have these people down from the other thread

Becx & Gav
cdnmickeylover & Usetheforceluke
farmergirl & farmboy
Yvet & Emiel
disneydafty

So far I have a couple of ideas and will PM everyone to get other thoughts.

As I said we're after a few more people - join us if you want :goodvibes

that would be great!!! :goodvibes

please count me in..

First Post updated. If you are the organizer of a group that is looking for more members (Shelly, Nancy, etc...) let me know and I can add you to the list.:goodvibes

Or if your group is full, or you are a DISer that has found a group, and wish to be removed from the list, please let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter