PCC 2.0 Fish Extender Group Finder **Update 8/24**

I would like to be part of the FE exchange. I did this on the last podcast cruise and it was great. We got the gifts ready before we left home and shipped them. We grouped by deck and delivered all on the first night. Can't wait to see how many cabins we have this time.

Please add us to the list for whoever is organizing this.

disneyfan19712006 aka Melissa age a lady never tells
no screen name Ivan 49 (He did not go on the first podcast cruise
so I am trying to initiante him into the DIS
DS Thomas 24 years old.

I should have a cabin number next week we were going to book this on a Sept cruise but are going to change our 7 night into a 3-4 BTB.

I would love to join a group. I have the added advantage of living in Central FL and being familiar with Cocoa Beach. Yes, I know where the post office is and can stop there on the way home if anyone wants to send boxes to be mailed home. :thumbsup2

That's a very generous offer...Thanks.

Because I am fairly certain she told me her group was no longer searching for additional members.

Hi Todd. Hope you are doing well.

I thought we were listing all groups whether full or not?

When do we know how many gifts in total? Is there a running count going on?

Hi Todd. Hope you are doing well.

I thought we were listing all groups whether full or not?

When do we know how many gifts in total? Is there a running count going on?

This thread was to try to help people find a group that needed one. Listing all the groups might be confusing to someone who was looking to join one.

For the total number and stuff, the PCC 2.0 FE list is keeping the official accurate number.

This thread was to try to help people find a group that needed one. Listing all the groups might be confusing to someone who was looking to join one.

For the total number and stuff, the PCC 2.0 FE list is keeping the official accurate number.

I guess I'm in the wrong thread then. :scared1:

Thanks for keeping me in line Todd. :thumbsup2

I have a group sort of started from the old thread, but I have had a few people back out as they have had to cancel their booking. I will pull the list and update it.

Hey Tracy,

Please sign me up with your group. There will be Me, DS 24, and DH.
We are CAT 6 Gty at this point. I'll send you the room info as soon as I know. keep me updated on numbers i plan on buying alot I think it was 75 rooms last year. See you on Tuesday at Beaches.

Melissa

Hey Tracy,

Please sign me up with your group. There will be Me, DS 24, and DH.
We are CAT 6 Gty at this point. I'll send you the room info as soon as I know. keep me updated on numbers i plan on buying alot I think it was 75 rooms last year. See you on Tuesday at Beaches.

Melissa

Hi Melissa,
I have you on my list and PM sent to you.

Todd, I got Melissa on my group list.

Maybe just an oversight but I'm not sure why Kathy is still listed as needing a group. She should already be in the Shelly group unless something has changed.

Shelly, Todd, Bueller? ;)

Oversight. Lack of clarity from the group leader....:sad2::sad2::sad2::upsidedow

Hey! Yeah! What Jorge said! I'm in Shelly's group. I know I can blend into the wallpaper, but I got picked by Shelly! :lovestruc I'm not on the wall anymore.

Thanks for looking out for me, George! :hug:

Hey! Yeah! What Jorge said! I'm in Shelly's group. I know I can blend into the wallpaper, but I got picked by Shelly! :lovestruc I'm not on the wall anymore.

Thanks for looking out for me, George! :hug:

Not in that snazzy little black dress, you don't blend into the wall paper.

Or whilst riding your bike.:goodvibes:goodvibes

Updated list for my group:

Chris and Kim
Paul and Alicia
Dodie and Philip
George and Deb
Todd
Kelly
Kathy and Rich
Stacy and Ken
Kathy
Annette
Cindy
Tonya

Sorry for the confusion.

Updated list for my group:

Chris and Kim
Paul and Alicia
Dodie and Philip
George and Deb
Todd
Kelly
Kathy and Rich
Stacy and Ken
Kathy
Annette
Cindy
Tonya

Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks Shelly! You got the new laptop fired up yet? What did you get?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter