Pending?

So Disney Recruiting called today and asked me to switch my season because Fall QUARTER Advantage had been canceled. She told me I would hear back within 1-2 weeks where I stand. I hope this means I get accepted!! She also said all my roles I applied for were open.

Hey! to anyone who is still pending keep your heads up!!!
I was pended for 21 days and got accepted for attractions yesterday!!! So it does happen!! Sending pixie dust to all of you!!

Hey! to anyone who is still pending keep your heads up!!!
I was pended for 21 days and got accepted for attractions yesterday!!! So it does happen!! Sending pixie dust to all of you!!
Thanks! You give me hope.:)

Applied: January 20
Interviewed: January 24
Pending Notice: Feb 22, although it's dated the 17th

I'm not feeling too hopeful, but I never thought I'd even make it this far. I'm just going to try to remain neutral until the notice comes. I don't want to be devastated if I'm rejected. I feel your pain, LacesOutDaniel. April 30th is SO FAR AWAY!

For those who got pending letters in the mail... Do they come in a big envelope too? When you look at the stack in the latest picture, the ones on the bottom third look thicker - curious if those are the acceptances

For those who got pending letters in the mail... Do they come in a big envelope too? When you look at the stack in the latest picture, the ones on the bottom third look thicker - curious if those are the acceptances

The pending and rejection letters just come in a letter sized envelope. As far as I know the only thing that comes in the big envelopes is the purple folders.

I am only a Freshman in College but want to be in this program more than anything!

I had my phone interview on March 1st and just received a pending letter this last week that says that they will notify me before April 30th. (Fall 2011 program)

Clearly this isn't uncommon, but I was wondering if anyone else has received notification...

:tinker: Good luck to the others trying to get in!

I am only a Freshman in College but want to be in this program more than anything!

I had my phone interview on March 1st and just received a pending letter this last week that says that they will notify me before April 30th. (Fall 2011 program)

Clearly this isn't uncommon, but I was wondering if anyone else has received notification...

:tinker: Good luck to the others trying to get in!

Yup! I have!

I was one of the pending people for Fall 2011...
Interview: Jan 25
Pended: Feb 15th (email) (the letter came on Feb 23)
Accepted: March 16th

Just giving hope that some of the pending people now are being accepted... Don't worry you will get in :)

so glad i am not the only one who feels as though they have been pending FOREVER!

web interview - jan 20
phone interview - jan 24
first pending letter dated - feb 17
received - feb 22
SECOND pending letter dated - march 11.

april 30th cannot come soon enough!

Still pending sigh... I'm moving there hopefully whether I get in or not because my best friend and my boyfriend will be there. I need to know this sucks waiting :( interviewed Feb 5th

I applied for the DLR college program of fall 2011 in February and shortly after had my phone interview on the 21st then I waited almost a complete 4 weeks before they sent me a pending letter in the mail and now it has almost been a week.

What does pending mean? and What is my chance of getting accepted because I almost gave up on waiting so far :/

Ps: I am new to this discussion thing and not really sure how to do anything

I applied for the DLR college program of fall 2011 in February and shortly after had my phone interview on the 21st then I waited almost a complete 4 weeks before they sent me a pending letter in the mail and now it has almost been a week.

What does pending mean? and What is my chance of getting accepted because I almost gave up on waiting so far :/

Pending just means they're looking over your interview and still deciding, this decision could be in the best case scenario which role to offer you or in the worst case scenario whether or not they feel you're right for the program right now.

Being pended doesn't necessarily lower your chance of being accepted, people get pended all the time and still go, I don't know the official numbers but I think most of the people pending end up accepted, if they really didn't want you they would of just sent a rejection letter first and save time.

I was pended my first program and still got to go, the wait is agonizing but it's not too bad to be pended, better than the alternative anyway. Hope this helps.

HI! I've been pending for a week. I got my e-mail last Friday and got my letter day before yesterday. I like to think of it as, if they thought I wasn't fit for the program, they would've rejected me instead of pending me. There are people out there (there's a 2011 Fall program FB group) who have been waiting 50+ days. It's insane. I don't know if this pertains to DLR but there have been character auditions and the consensus is that it backed things up. Also, at least with WDW, they've told some people that there have been technical difficulties.

Keep thinking positive thoughts. I complain about my week of pending, but I have to remind myself that it's better than being outright rejected.
:wizard::goodvibes

I've gotten three pending letters in under a month,and two e-mails. I get the picture already! :D

Yes, this wait is agonizing... It has been about 3 weeks since I got my pending letter. Thankfully my 3 week spring break is now over so I have stuff to keep me busy!

Is it bad that even my mail carrier is looking out for it? She knows me by name now.... hahaha :-)

:tinker: April 30th be here with good news for all of us pendees! :-)

Yes, this wait is agonizing... It has been about 3 weeks since I got my pending letter. Thankfully my 3 week spring break is now over so I have stuff to keep me busy!

Is it bad that even my mail carrier is looking out for it? She knows me by name now.... hahaha :-)

:tinker: April 30th be here with good news for all of us pendees! :-)

Hahaha that's awesome that your mail carrier knows you! I hope good news comes soon :)

For everyone at WDW soon a lot of people who auditioned are going to be switched to Character Performer which will free up a lot of spots in other roles for pended people. I can't wait for that influx of acceptances. It's going to be so happy :rotfl:

I received my invitation today!! I was accepted for Attractions! :)

Good luck to the rest of my fellow penders! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter