Pending?

Today marks 4 weeks and 1 day since I got my pending email.. I'm about to go crazy :crazy: if I dont hear from them soon! Is it normally this long of a wait or should I contact them?

Today marks 4 weeks and 1 day since I got my pending email.. I'm about to go crazy :crazy: if I dont hear from them soon! Is it normally this long of a wait or should I contact them?

I wouldn't contact them. There are some penders from January still waiting!! You'll hear by April 30th.

It's been over a week since my interview. Hadn't heard anything either way (and no pending either)

But I'm starting to go a bit nuts over here. I'm not a very patient person!!

:cheer2: for all the other people still waiting to hear!

You can call. I've been calling them, but all they tell me is that my status hasn't changed and everyone will know by April 30th.

Oy vey. Today marks 5 weeks and 4 days since my interview. haha.

April 30th can't come soon enough!!!

Oy vey. Today marks 5 weeks and 4 days since my interview. haha.

April 30th can't come soon enough!!!

I know how you feel. I think I'm on six weeks, but it could be more. I'm trying to think about it too much. I don't want to go crazy.;) Here's hoping we both get in to DLR. :)

I interviewed 3/17
got my pending email 3/25

The wait is killing me!! I really hope I get accepted, this is the only chance I will have to do the program!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter