Photo Pass & Photo Pass+

My daughter is getting her hair cut at the barbershop (not Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique). She is going to be wearing a princess dress that day.

I thought I read somewhere that the BBB studio allows non-customers to have their picture taken in their studio (if they're not too busy). Is that true? I've ordered "Photopass+" and would love to get a professional looking shot of my daughter in her princess dress... assuming BBB allows this.

Does anyone know the answer on this?

2 questions I didn't get a cd in the mail for photo pass + in my welcome package just a voucher but I'm reading I should get a blank cd? With derections? Also friends want me to post on fb that day can I do that ? We get there Sunday.

2 questions I didn't get a cd in the mail for photo pass + in my welcome package just a voucher but I'm reading I should get a blank cd? With derections? Also friends want me to post on fb that day can I do that ? We get there Sunday.

If you booked your Photopass+ as part of your resort package, you only get the voucher in the mail. You will get a Gallery CD of 300+ stock photos (pics of the resort, characters, rides, etc) when you atart your trip. After your trip, you will edit all of your photos and when you are done editing, you will enter the redemption code (which will be inside the Gallery CD case) to claim your free Photopass Archive CD. That CD will have all of your original Photopass pics and all of your edits that you saved on your account.

As for Facebook, not sure if that is possible, but maybe someone else can answer that.

I apologize in advance if this has already been asked earlier in the thread - can I still do a photopass share with a friend? It sounds like you still can get cards from photographers and add them all to one account as I have done with friends going around the same time. I read that the time window to claim is different on the new website - 45 days total?

If I understand correctly, if I want photopass+ , only one of us would have the special ride/meal card, which would make it unable to be shared equally? Also, w/ magic bands testing, will you use it for photopass, or still use the cards? I wasn't sure if linked through the band, you would automatically start an account and be unable to share. Any info. would be appreciated!

cassie58
11/08-ASMo & Timeshare
8/09-CSR
11/11-CSR
11/13-CSR( & AKL?)

Does anyone know what the cost of postage for the CD would be if I purchase the Photopass option (I am in the UK)?

Sorry - I'm new to this. Are the photos taken with characters included with the Photopass offer? I don't mean character meals, I mean when you are out and about in the parks?

I'll be honest I didn't read through all 14 pages of the thread but I'm curious if anyone else has experienced the same problems I am having. We just arrived home from our week in Disney today and one of the first things I did was put all of our photopass+ numbers in so I could view our photos. Of 97 photos taken at Magic Kingdom more that 3/4 of the pictures are not of us and the couple of magic shots that are on there are either of other people or missing the "magic" factor. That was the first of the album that I have looked at and I'm so upset I don't know if I even want to look at the rest right now. Has this happened to anyone else?

I'll be honest I didn't read through all 14 pages of the thread but I'm curious if anyone else has experienced the same problems I am having. We just arrived home from our week in Disney today and one of the first things I did was put all of our photopass+ numbers in so I could view our photos. Of 97 photos taken at Magic Kingdom more that 3/4 of the pictures are not of us and the couple of magic shots that are on there are either of other people or missing the "magic" factor. That was the first of the album that I have looked at and I'm so upset I don't know if I even want to look at the rest right now. Has this happened to anyone else?

I was getting ready to buy a pkg. has what the poster said above happened to others? What can you do to minimize the chances of this happening?

I'm going down with 17 of my family members. I am thinking of gettin photo pass+. My question is, if we are not all together all of the time, how do I get all our pictures on to one photo pass account so when I order the cd, all of our pictures are there? In other words, I have the original photo pass card and go on space mountain and have my picture added to the card. At the same time, my brother and his kids are on splash mountain and they don't have the card to add the photo to, what can I do to have it added?

You just have your brother write down the picture number and then you go back to Splash Mountain with the PP+ card within 48 hours.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter