Photo Pass & Photo Pass+

It's just crazy how confused I can get over something that is probably simple :confused3 I have the photopass plus - I thought I was told by my TA that all of the photos they take at my adr (tusker house, chef mickeys and hoop de doo) they will just add the photos to my photopass plus card BUT BECAUSE THE PRINTED PACKAGES AT THESE restaraunts are an additional cost I would not get a print out of the photo - I would just get them added to the card..:confused3:confused3:confused3

Can someone please clarify - :worship: This would be great if I do get a print out - WHAT DO I ASK FOR THIS IF THIS IS THE CASE. thank you so much for your help!!!! :jumping1:

You get the actual pictures at the dining locations in addition to the downloads. With the ride photos, you only get the downloads.

Can someone please clarify - :worship: This would be great if I do get a print out - WHAT DO I ASK FOR THIS IF THIS IS THE CASE. thank you so much for your help!!!! :jumping1:

You don't need to ask anything. At the meals with the photo, you will show your photo pass plus card when they take the photo. It will automatically be added to your card and they will simply deliver the photo package to your table. Enjoy your visit!

You don't need to ask anything. At the meals with the photo, you will show your photo pass plus card when they take the photo. It will automatically be added to your card and they will simply deliver the photo package to your table. Enjoy your visit!

Thanks!! This site rocks!!!!:cool1: I can not wait to help a newby out once I have gotten some experience!!!!:love:

Ok, next question - :goodvibes I will need to pick up my pp+ card on the day that I arrive which will be about 7:00 p.m. at Trader Jacks - Polynesian Resort - I'm actually staying at WL...but I need the plus card for early ADR ressis for my printed photo.
QUESTION: Can anyone tell me what the photo pass hours are at Trader Jacks - or where I might be able to find them? :surfweb: I have surfed the web and have found old post - I called wdw help desk and the photo pass customer service is closed until Monday. It appears they do not keep regular hours.??? Help :worship: Thanks!!!!

Another Question::dance3:
On the ride pp + - once the ride is over
1) do you have to go to the area where they show the photos,
2) get the # of the photo you want added to your pp + card,
3) then stand in a different line to have it added??

Thanks so much for your help.....:goodvibes

Another Question::dance3:
On the ride pp + - once the ride is over
1) do you have to go to the area where they show the photos,
2) get the # of the photo you want added to your pp + card,
3) then stand in a different line to have it added??

Thanks so much for your help.....:goodvibes

That's about right. When you get off the ride, there will be video monitors with the pics, and there will be numbers in the corners of each pic. Write down your number (sometimes there's an attendant there with slips of paper, sometimes not, but I never waited for them either way) and then go to the counter, give them your card and the number, and they'll add it for you.

If you're like me and like to ride something over and over (EE is my favorite for this), just write down each number and then have them added when you're done. Huge time saver.

That's about right. When you get off the ride, there will be video monitors with the pics, and there will be numbers in the corners of each pic. Write down your number (sometimes there's an attendant there with slips of paper, sometimes not, but I never waited for them either way) and then go to the counter, give them your card and the number, and they'll add it for you.

If you're like me and like to ride something over and over (EE is my favorite for this), just write down each number and then have them added when you're done. Huge time saver.

GREAT BIG THANKS TO YOU :goodvibes

No, The $169 CD on its own does not include ride and meal photos. That same CD is what is included with PP+, but you must purchase the PP+ package for the ride and meal photos to be included. In which thread did you see this misinformation?

There are 4 options for Photopass:

1. Perorder the regular Photopass= $119

2. Preorder the Photopass+= $149

3. Buy the Photopass+ upon arrival= $199

4. Purchase only the (regular-meaning no ride or meal photos) Photopass CD after your trip= $169

As for what extras you get with Photopass+ vs. regular Photopass, you get ride photos, meal photos, Pirates League photos and a Gallery CD (of 300+ stock photos)

It says on the website that you have to order the PP+ 14 days in advance. We are 13 days out and just discovered this. I called WDW and b/c we went thru a TA, I cannot order thru them. They told me you can get the $149 price up to 72 hrs ahead.

Is this true? If so, why does it say 14 days?? :confused3

Thanks for the help!

Team Mickey at Downtown Disney

M. Mouse Mercantile at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa

Trader Jack's at Disney's Polynesian Resort

Zawadi at Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge

Beach Club Marketplace at Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resort

Is this only for buying while on vacay or pre-purchase too? Are these the only places to get the PP+ cards? We are not going anywhere near them when we get there that day. Do we need to make a special trip on the way to EPCOT?

It says on the website that you have to order the PP+ 14 days in advance. We are 13 days out and just discovered this. I called WDW and b/c we went thru a TA, I cannot order thru them. They told me you can get the $149 price up to 72 hrs ahead.

Is this true? If so, why does it say 14 days?? :confused3

Thanks for the help!

Your travel agent can add it to your resort package and you can get it when you arrive, but they add approx. $8 in taxes to do it that way. The 14 days is if you purchase it separately and they send you stuff in the mail. If you order today, you should get it in plenty of time. You can do it on your own here...

https://mydisneyphotopass.disney.go.com/wdwmemories

Is this only for buying while on vacay or pre-purchase too? Are these the only places to get the PP+ cards? We are not going anywhere near them when we get there that day. Do we need to make a special trip on the way to EPCOT?

Each park has a pick up location. That is just the non-park list.

Just a heads up...I spoke to Guest Services tonight and was told you can actually add PP+ up to 72 hours before arrival for the $149 IF you call and add it to your package (not by going to the PP site). Then you can just pick it up from one of the spots...

Just a heads up...I spoke to Guest Services tonight and was told you can actually add PP+ up to 72 hours before arrival for the $149 IF you call and add it to your package (not by going to the PP site). Then you can just pick it up from one of the spots...

Correct (this info was posted a few posts up on this page), and as mentioned above, adding it this way adds approx. $8 in taxes that may not be added if purchased separately. Some states do not charge tax when you order, but by adding it to your resort package, tax is automatically charged.

I belong to the WL thread and this was just posted today re: changes of the photo pass: :confused3
http://www.themouseforless.com/tripplanning/photopass.shtml

I also called the photo pass telephone number because I was looking for the Hours of Trader Jacks's (this is closest to WL) photo pass service for Dec. because I needed my plus card prior to my EARLY adr at Tusker House....the CM told me that I could get my PP PLUS card at Tusker House???? I thought I read somewhere that I could only get a regular pp card while there. Can anyone confirm this???

The reason that I needed my plus card is because I wanted the print out photo that they give for this service - which apparently is now discontinued based on the link above?? This is not fair :headache:

My question in this long mess.....is:
1.) Can I take my voucher to Tusker House and will they give me my lanyard and photo pass plus card? (I don't want to get a regular card and add later)

Any help is appreciated - I can not wait to help others upon my return home - this board has been a life saver :goodvibes

Interesting... Now that the change is in effect, my earlier question (MANY posts before) about paying "double" for dining at, say, Akershus with the PP+. Now that you no longer get the photos with the package (you already paid for when making the reservation) I am, in fact, paying double, but now I am no longer getting the photos that come with the cost if the meal. Yikes! If anyone knows differently, please fill me in. Thanks.

I belong to the WL thread and this was just posted today re: changes of the photo pass: :confused3

I also called the photo pass telephone number because I was looking for the Hours of Trader Jacks's (this is closest to WL) photo pass service for Dec. because I needed my plus card prior to my EARLY adr at Tusker House....the CM told me that I could get my PP PLUS card at Tusker House???? I thought I read somewhere that I could only get a regular pp card while there. Can anyone confirm this???

The reason that I needed my plus card is because I wanted the print out photo that they give for this service - which apparently is now discontinued based on the link above?? This is not fair :headache:

1.) Can I take my voucher to Tusker House and will they give me my lanyard and photo pass plus card? (I don't want to get a regular card and add later)

Any help is appreciated - I can not wait to help others upon my return home - this board has been a life saver :goodvibes

Really want to know the answer to this too. Let me know if you hear anything. I have a 7:45AM at Ohana as my first stop & am pretty sure I can't get my PP+ before that. Hoping they can just handle at Ohana.

Really want to know the answer to this too. Let me know if you hear anything. I have a 7:45AM at Ohana as my first stop & am pretty sure I can't get my PP+ before that. Hoping they can just handle at Ohana.

Will do, I have my travel agent checking on it. She just got back this past Sunday and she tried the pp + and she got her prints handed to her - so I don't when this change is supposed to take effect -...my TA also informed me that she thought the Tusker House was not a full service PP counter, you could get a pp card and add it to your plus - but for your whole package, lanyard and all pp+ your had to actually go to one of the shops in the parks, ddt of Trader Jacks.....she is checking on that for me too - but in order to get the print of your photo you have to have your pp+ card with you.....will update when I know more.

With your really early reservation - I would call or email photo pass and ask them if they have a full service photo pass shop at Ohana - OR if the print does not matter to you - I'm told the photographers will give you a regular pp card and you can add to it to your pp+ later - you would not need to rush anywhere...I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO WDW - this is just what I have read, so ANYONE IF I'M WRONG please correct me :)

WOW!!! I just came back and I was given both a print out and copies on my photo pass plus card. That's disappointing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter