Photo Pass & Photo Pass+

The other night when I paid off my reservation, the CM said I could purchase the PP+ anytime before arrival for $158 "and some change"...I thought it was like $165? And it had to be purchased 14 days proof to arrival???

If you buy it from a CM, they will charge about $8 in tax. You can preorder the plus on its own (with no tax added) for $149 here...

http://www.disneyphotopass.com/specialoffers/wdwppp.htm#

Thanks! We arrive 9/12...do I still need to purchase 14 days before?

Yes - at the latest but I wouldn't recommend doing it so close. Another poster here did that and got it the day before they leave which may have been stressful if I were in that situation.

:flower3:Ok - our first day we are going to Animal Kingdom and have ADR at Tusker HOuse. This is one of the meals that photopass plus. This is my question -
Where do I go in the Animal Kingdom to pick up my photopass card and lanyard?? DOES ANYONE KNOW - I would like to have it prior to my meal - it would make it much easier....THANKS FOR YOU HELPpixiedust::worship:

:flower3:Ok - our first day we are going to Animal Kingdom and have ADR at Tusker HOuse. This is one of the meals that photopass plus. This is my question -
Where do I go in the Animal Kingdom to pick up my photopass card and lanyard?? DOES ANYONE KNOW - I would like to have it prior to my meal - it would make it much easier....THANKS FOR YOU HELPpixiedust::worship:

Garden Gate Gifts is the name of the shop.

You can also just pick it up at tusker house ;)

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Are there additional shipping or taxes once you get home and order your CD if you do the pre-purchase? Or is it just if you want expedited shipping? Also, is it 30 days from the day you start taking pictures or from the day you get home and upload?

Are there additional shipping or taxes once you get home and order your CD if you do the pre-purchase? Or is it just if you want expedited shipping? Also, is it 30 days from the day you start taking pictures or from the day you get home and upload?

Photopass+ has domestic standard shipping included, but regular Photopass does not. Last year, I think it was $3.95 to ship. You have 30 days from the date the first photo is taken to enter your card number(s) into your account. Once entered, you have a new 30 days to edit and order your CD.

Garden Gate Gifts is the name of the shop.

Thanks for your response....I have looked at the ak park map but it does not list where this is located - can you tell me what it is by? Thanks for all of your help - you help so many people with there questions and I can't wait to give back some of mine upon my return :cheer2:

With either Photo Pass or Photo Pass +... can the images also be downloaded directly from the site, or can they only be downloaded from the cd once I receive it? I've read this and other posts on the Photo Passes but haven't been able to find that specific information (or I missed it, oops). Thanks much!! :)

With either Photo Pass or Photo Pass +... can the images also be downloaded directly from the site, or can they only be downloaded from the cd once I receive it? I've read this and other posts on the Photo Passes but haven't been able to find that specific information (or I missed it, oops). Thanks much!! :)

You can choose to download all of your photos instead of receiving the cd(s), but it is only available if you have less than 700 photos. If you have more than that, you must choose the CD option.

What's the cost if you don't preorder? Or can you preorder and pick it up at one of the locations at WDW? I want to order but I don't think I can until 6 days before arrival...

What's the cost if you don't preorder? Or can you preorder and pick it up at one of the locations at WDW? I want to order but I don't think I can until 6 days before arrival...

The preorder saves $50 of of either type of Photopass product.

You can choose to download all of your photos instead of receiving the cd(s), but it is only available if you have less than 700 photos. If you have more than that, you must choose the CD option.

So it's one or the other? Download (700 photos or less) or cd(s)? Do you happen to know if the download would be one time only? Multiple downloads would be wonderful since I'm sharing with mom and sister, although of course one download or one cd would also work. Just curious!

Thank you so much for your help!! :)

Can't we order full set copy of CDs for $15 each set (not per CD)?

I thought of sharing Photopass+ CD with another family. We will pre-order and also order another copy of the CD. So total cost should be around $165 plus tax so $82.50 each+tax and we bought get CDs which will come in a DVD case.

Is this correct?

Can't we order full set copy of CDs for $15 each set (not per CD)?

I thought of sharing Photopass+ CD with another family. We will pre-order and also order another copy of the CD. So total cost should be around $165 plus tax so $82.50 each+tax and we bought get CDs which will come in a DVD case.

Is this correct?

I believe the copies are $20, but you can do it much cheaper on most home computers.

As for sharing the plus, you can only get one plus card, and the plus card must be present for meals and rides. It will make sharing complicated, but it can be done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter