Photopass coming to RunDisney events!

Are you getting photos crossing the finish line that are also showing the finish line banner?
Marathon photo offered both.
So far it seems I have just seen a few close up photos that could be from anywhere.
My parents don't have any finish line pictures from the 5k or 10k with the banner. That's the only pictures that I feel are missing that marathofoto had. Yeah, they just have closeup ground level ones.

I was told before the race on Saturday that I did that the have to load all the photos manually to match the bib numbers, hence the time it is taking for them to get up there. I think all of mine are up, a dozen or so maybe? Not all of them are great, but this race was an achievement for me, so it is my plan to by the 1 day memory maker. I had several conversions with various photopass people about the 1 day MM, so I did everything they suggested, and now that I want to buy the 1 day that is supposed to be on the mydisneyexperience app - IT'S NOT THERE. This has been my frustration for the past week.

Now that I want to buy the 1 day that is supposed to be on the mydisneyexperience app - IT'S NOT THERE. This has been my frustration for the past week.

Really? It popped up right away for me, as soon as I clicked on one of the pictures. Super simple, and I was able to add my whole families bib numbers, plus we also got the theme park photo's from later that day.

Do you think all the run photos can be lumped into the rest of your park photos for the day? Then $40 seems like a bargain... I can let you know in a 26 days but it's unclear from the brochure

Yes they can! We did this, and split between 3 people it was a total bargain! Cheaper than a single photo from MF, plus the pictures were much better quality!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter