Photos of the podcast team

We recorded the podcast today and have decided that we can not wait to take photos of all of you, post them on the internet and see if you all look like you write. We love putting faces with names too.:lmao:

Just remember, we all have cameras, both still and video, a place to display them prominently and an outlet to discuss them.:banana:

Hmmm...no one considered this...did we? (insert evil laugh here)

I am setting up my offshore account now.:lmao:

Kevin

Ok fine....I look like Charlize Theron.... :3dglasses

:lmao: :lmao:

Ok fine....I look like Charlize Theron.... :3dglasses

:lmao: :lmao:

Oh, like in that movie she did...what was it..."Monster"?
monstercharlize.jpg
:lmao: Kidding!

Just remember, we all have cameras, both still and video, a place to display them prominently and an outlet to discuss them.:banana:

Hmmm...no one considered this...did we? (insert evil laugh here)

I am setting up my offshore account now.:lmao:

Kevin

I won't be there but that sounds like a great way for instant stardom.
*poses for the camera*
*gets pen ready for the onslaught of fame*
*puts on his raybans*

Great pictures. I love to be able to put a face with the voice. No one looked like what I thought. Now as I listen to the podcast I can picture all of you, except John. I say that until we see a picture we all picture him as the green Monchhichi doll in Julie's Store Tours pictures.

Let's respect their privacy, please. Kevin and others have repeatedly asked that their photos NOT be plastered all over the internet. Please don't post any pics here...as fun as it is to be able to put faces to the voices, it could negatively impact that podcast, and I know we would all hate that.

Let's respect their privacy, please. Kevin and others have repeatedly asked that their photos NOT be plastered all over the internet. Please don't post any pics here...as fun as it is to be able to put faces to the voices, it could negatively impact that podcast, and I know we would all hate that.

I agree, now that I've seen everyone's pictures, it's time to take them down :lmao: if so requested.

rob

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter