Pickey Eaters do Disney Dinning... Tons of pics!!

TheDisneyBunch

Mom to 3, photographer and Disney CRAZY!!
Here is the link to the slideshow of pics! I will add my reviews as well. Hope you enjoy...

http://picasaweb.google.com/thislilmomma/Food/photo#s4984513970297045010

We just got back from out 9 day trip. We had some great food and some I was not so thrilled with as well. As you can see from the pics we are picky eaters so there are not many extras on the plates and most things are meat and potatos..lol

Here is what we did

TS
LTT
CP
WCC
LE Cellier
Spoodles
Kona
HDDR

CS

Riverside Mill
Caseys
WolfGang Puck Express
Pinocchios
Pecos Bill

Our thoughts to follow.. :goodvibes

:yay: :worship: :thanks: Your pictures are absolutely fantastic!

The only problem with them is that now I'm seriously reconsidering and might have to change some of my ADRs for my next trip! :goodvibes

(I can't believe how many credits you had left over and everything you got for them too while looking at the rest of the delish pictures! Your post will probably sell more DDP than even Disney themselves!) :woohoo:

Hey I remember you from WCC, your son had a bear/animal back pack type thing on and he was running around with a cute little girl from the next table! I work at WCC.

Ok, so here are some thoughts..

First the cast..

Myself 26, dh 27, ds 3 1/2 and ds 6 weeks old..

The 3 of us who can eat are all picky eaters..lol Not much on extra sauces and veggies and such so I am sure you can see from our pics.

First off LTT..
We loved this our last trip but I was not as pleased this time. I think it was b/c we had messed up bus service that night and got there an hour late and were seated almost at closing. So the food was not as great and the waiter did not come by too often. I would still do this place again though as i know how much we loved it on our first trip and I realize we just got bad luck for being late that night. My biggest problem was that they had the apple cobbler instead of cherry like last year. I loved the cherry and do not like apple at all. :(
OVERALL-C for this night but A+ on our first trip.

Crystal Palace..
This was a nice variety and hubby and ds liked it all. I was full from lunch so I did not eat too much but what I had was good. I was not too big on their deserts though..thought everything I tried was a little odd tasting..lol Still love CP though but may mark it off the list for next trip.
Overall B+

WCC
Loved it all! They special made me some cheese fries which were great. My strawberry shake was to die for. Loved it!! I had the chicken pasta and it had a good kick to it. SOOO good. I would love to have some right now. Desert was choc cake which I loved as well. Hubby had wings, steak and nachos which he loved as well. DS wasted his burger though..lol Had fun doing the pony rides and Ethan found a little grlfriend to play with. It was all great!
Overall A++

Le Cellier
Wonderful just as I expected. The beef kabobs are just the most perfect thing I have ever put in my mouth.. I mean really they were so good. I could have just ate a few orders of them as my meal. DH agreed. We also had some pretzel bread and cheese soup which were perfect as well. We got our filets without sauce and they came out a little dry so we had to have them recooked a little less done to hold in the juices. They came out pretty rare for our liking but boy was the flavor good then. Deserts were awesome. DS tore his moose up and had it all over him. My choc whisky cake was mouth watering. I wanted more of it. YUMMY!!
Overall A

Kona
This was our first time here and will not be our last. It was great. Hubby ate the 2 apps we got b/c I did not care for any of them. He loved the sticky wings and the pot stickers. He had the beef terriyaki and loved it and I had the char crusted medallions and omg, they were absolutely perfect. Potatos were just perfect as well. Deserts were great too. Wonderful meal here. Loved it all!!
Overall A+++

HDDR
BIG FAT DISAPPOINTMENT!! We did not like it at all and were so unhappy that we wasted 2 ts's each here. We will never do it again. The show was so corny, waiter forgot our corn for a while and was not good about bringing drinks when we needed them. The chicken was good as was the strawberry shortcake desert but other than that it was not a good meal at all. We could not get over the show being nothing more than some singing and jokes. We are used to nice shows like the dixie stampede where so much goes on. This show just bored us to death and was not worth it at all. Never again will we do this one.
Overall D-

Spoodles
This was a last minute choice and we were very pleased. DH loved the flatbread and i loved the childs flatbread.lol Steaks were very good! I was not too into the deserts though they were not bad. DS did not eat his chicken so we ate on it and it was soooo good. Service was good here and we liked the enviroment.
Overall A

Counter services were all good but Wolfgang Puck Express was just amazing. We ate here 3 times. Everything was soooooo soooo good. I mean this was better than some of our ts places. I can not reccomend it enough. We miss going out there. The rosemary chicken and garlic potatos and the chicken ceaser salad were all just the best!

Any questions feel free to ask. :)

suzannews said:
Hey I remember you from WCC, your son had a bear/animal back pack type thing on and he was running around with a cute little girl from the next table! I work at WCC.

Yeap that was us.. So cool!! :)

My son is not always so darn crazy I promise.. :rotfl:

Great pictures!!! My stomach is growling and I just ate dinner. Glad you had such great experiences, sorry HDDR was a disappointment. We love this show and usually do it every trip (even though it is extremely corny--but that si part of the fun for us)!!! :thumbsup2

Great pictures! I can't wait for Kona and Le Cellier! Thanks for the reviews! :thumbsup2

We saw you too! We were having lunch at Wolfgang Puck Express and you were sitting 2 tables away or so. We were there with our 2.5 year old son and grandparents. Your baby was sleeping and too cute :love:

Thanks for posting the pictures! Can't wait for Disney dining in November! :cool1: Loved the picture of all the snacks you bought with the leftover credits!

Shay1 said:
We saw you too! We were having lunch at Wolfgang Puck Express and you were sitting 2 tables away or so. We were there with our 2.5 year old son and grandparents. Your baby was sleeping and too cute :love:

How cool is that! I was right there with other dis'ers and did not even know it. I suppose you saw my 3 year old being a crazy child too..lol He was just wild on this trip. He about drove me crazy and he is so good at home. I think he just did not get enough sleep at all. I told dh that people who saw us must have thought our kid was just outta control with his squeeling..lol

Wow! Thoses were some great pictures.

Thanks for your comments as well - I know that Le Cellier has been getting some not so great reviews lately so I am glad to see you enjoyed it.

i know how hard it is to remember to take pics of the food (especially with your little guys) so a BIG thanks for the great pictures - i don't enjoy huge meals so many times i order a salad and an appetizer --- your pictures helped me see that the wings at kona would be enough but the kebob at canada would not be enough! thanks!

Yummy!!

How hard was it to travel with a 6 week old? Just in case for our trip next September...........

I loved the way you organized your pictures. Thanks so much for sharing those and your reviews!

By the way, was that ice cream sandwich from POR a snack credit? We're staying at POFQ in Dec. and if that's a snack credit, I know I'll be taking the boat over for one of those! :banana: :Pinkbounc

TheDisneyBunch said:
How cool is that! I was right there with other dis'ers and did not even know it. I suppose you saw my 3 year old being a crazy child too..lol He was just wild on this trip. He about drove me crazy and he is so good at home. I think he just did not get enough sleep at all. I told dh that people who saw us must have thought our kid was just outta control with his squeeling..lol

My son was screeching too :rolleyes: He just loves to hear himself. I kept telling him to be quiet because the baby was sleeping (we're expecting in the spring, need to get him used to the idea) but he seemed clueless :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter