Pickey Eaters do Disney Dinning... Tons of pics!!

fenfur said:
Yummy!!

How hard was it to travel with a 6 week old? Just in case for our trip next September...........

It really was not that bad. Mainly just trying to keep him out of the heat and lugging around all his things were what made it hard but he himself was not hard b/c he slept so much. ;)

Wow, great pictures of the food! We're going to WCC and LeCellier on our trip in Dec. I'm glad we made those reservations.

Thanks for your reviews and pics! I agree with you about HDDR. We didn't like it either and walked out before the show ended.

Great pictures and reviews, thanks for posting. Your boys are so adorable, btw. :goodvibes

I cannot believe, with 2 small children - a newborn baby no less - you actually managed to be organized enough to take such great pictures! Thank you! I'm glad to hear you liked WCC, we are staying at the WL and plan on eating there a few times. Great job!

P.S. Your boys are too cute! I have 2 DD's so I always fawn over little boys!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter