** Picture of the Day 3 **

i-pvPTXX8-X3.jpg

REGION 3 SOCCER CHAMPS :cheer2:! DGD sent me a text at lunch asking how many goals she should score tonight dedicated to DH & I :lovestruc. With 48 goals for the season to date, we knew she'd be guarded CLOSELY (which she was!) so we just requested the WINNING GOAL...and SHE DID IT :cheer2:. With 12.47 left on the clock and a VERY intense 12 minute countdown that proved to be the winning goal. I've never seen smiles this big before ... unless she was at DW. :goodvibes

i-SBqrFRJ-M.jpg
i-WH88GTL-M.jpg
:tink:

REGION 3 SOCCER CHAMPS :cheer2:! DGD sent me a text at lunch asking how many goals she should score tonight dedicated to DH & I :lovestruc. With 48 goals for the season to date, we knew she'd be guarded CLOSELY (which she was!) so we just requested the WINNING GOAL...and SHE DID IT :cheer2:. With 12.47 left on the clock and a VERY intense 12 minute countdown that proved to be the winning goal. I've never seen smiles this big before ... unless she was at DW. :goodvibes

i-SBqrFRJ-M.jpg
i-WH88GTL-M.jpg
:tink:

Congratulations Karolyn!!!

Congratulations Karolyn!!!

Thank you Kathy! It was pretty intense :crazy2:; this team beat them in the same game last year 2-1 so they were VERY determined. The weather didn't cooperate with strong winds which kept scoring low. We all knew they'd key on her; she had 3 shots on goal with one hitting the crossbars but couldn't get it in until the 80th minute of the game. Her coach was literally rolling on the ground :rotfl: and her little sister was jumping higher than I've ever seen HER jump. I failed as a photographer :o recording only blurred shots :sad2: but boy was I proud to claim her as my granddaughter. :lovestruc They'll play the #2 team in the State next Friday :crazy2: for the right to play the State qualifying game on Saturday. :tink:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter