** Picture of the Day 3 **

Stress release tears :goodvibes:

i-dCdCnmP-XL.jpg
:tink:

Awe Inspiring
April 20, 2016

A warm spring evening overlooking the Rivers of America. The mighty Mark Twain docked with Big Thunder Mountain aglow as fireworks burst in the air. We all like to think we know what Walt would have liked, but I have to believe a scene like this is truly something he would have wanted us to see. His river, his boat, music and fireworks going off all around us. Friends and family enjoying a very "American" scene together. There is truly no place like this anywhere else.

An image I've just gotten around to processing from two years ago. Sometimes you find hidden jewels you've forgotten about.

41368285531_b422a8269f_b.jpg

Awe Inspiring
April 20, 2016

A warm spring evening overlooking the Rivers of America. The mighty Mark Twain docked with Big Thunder Mountain aglow as fireworks burst in the air. We all like to think we know what Walt would have liked, but I have to believe a scene like this is truly something he would have wanted us to see. His river, his boat, music and fireworks going off all around us. Friends and family enjoying a very "American" scene together. There is truly no place like this anywhere else.

An image I've just gotten around to processing from two years ago. Sometimes you find hidden jewels you've forgotten about.

The colors are outstanding.

Awe Inspiring
April 20, 2016

Stunning shot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter