pictures

We saw this in Dec at the croosroads heading to aquatica, the kids laughed their heads off :lmao:

lol i couldnt believe it was raining heavily and my photo isnt very good of it but it really made me laugh can you imagine taking an insurance quote any add ons? (like when they ask you about body kits etc)

Naughty_Chip.JPG

Heres mine......Love this.

How can a wee bit water be so much fun ?!.

4tn4ba.jpg

i miss this thread think it needs

100_1921.jpg
a bump

headless horseman at MNSSHP

100_1492.jpg

not that clear but a few CMS were drawing on the floor

your photo is lovely castanea1985 makes me miss WDW even more

100_1367.jpg

cant wait to be wathcing this in just over 2 months :D

I just love seeing the mickey confetti!

Brings back my first magic memory. We were entering the MK for our first day with DD in Florida. She was 5. She spotted the confetti on the ground and was amazed. She skirted around starting to pick some up. Over comes a lovely CM who says:

"Hold out your hand sweetie." And pours the confetti for her. Well she kept it all day, brought it home and it is still in her jewellery box two years later.

I love it and thanks for the picture!

Brings back my first magic memory. We were entering the MK for our first day with DD in Florida. She was 5. She spotted the confetti on the ground and was amazed. She skirted around starting to pick some up. Over comes a lovely CM who says:

"Hold out your hand sweetie." And pours the confetti for her. Well she kept it all day, brought it home and it is still in her jewellery box two years later.

That brought a tear to my eye! :hug:

That's lovely! :goodvibes

Fab pics as always everyone!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter