Pin Swap- Headed back to you!!

prettytinkpink's and mine will be mailed this week. I have just have to get them in the box. I always hate that part. October crept up on a lot of us :thumbsup2

VickiV

I'm hoping to have these done this weekend or early next week. I have a few done and will post pictures as soon as I can.

I plan on finishing these up while I'm cutting the rest of my pieces for the planner swap this week. I should be postal by the weekend.

Here's what I have done so far:

Disney hat pins

eventcolorswaps041.jpg

Disney safety pins

eventcolorswaps040.jpg

Bright hat pins

eventcolorswaps039.jpg

Bright safety pins

eventcolorswaps038.jpg

I couldn't get my safety pins to give enough to push the beads around to the side oposite the opening. So, I left them on the side where the pins open. But, I figured the empty side of the pin could be tucked behind the paper or mat or picture or ribbon or whatever you decide. Hope these are ok!!

Luv your pins, Erin!!

I'm postal as of today. I forgot to take pics before I had sealed up the envelope. Sorry! I was excited to be actually finished early on a swap and wanted to get them sent off before life got in the way again. :eek:

Thanks Lisa!!! How excited is Megan??!!

pretty excited, but I think I might be a tad bit more :banana::rotfl2:

how's the excitement level at your house? I have the envelopes and list all ready to mail out when we get all the maps, etc. to you all!

pretty excited, but I think I might be a tad bit more :banana::rotfl2:

how's the excitement level at your house? I have the envelopes and list all ready to mail out when we get all the maps, etc. to you all!

I'm sure her excitement will increase as the week goes on!!

We are all pretty excited...except Logan who has no idea that 18 days from now he will be getting picked up early from scholl and heading straight to the airport!! LOL I can't wait to give him his mail from you!! You are awesome to help me out like that! He will be happy! I'll get that on film to show you!

I'm sure her excitement will increase as the week goes on!!

We are all pretty excited...except Logan who has no idea that 18 days from now he will be getting picked up early from scholl and heading straight to the airport!! LOL I can't wait to give him his mail from you!! You are awesome to help me out like that! He will be happy! I'll get that on film to show you!

he will flip! I will mail it on Thursday am that way will have the MNSSHP and Food & Wine maps too along with the park maps!

he will flip! I will mail it on Thursday am that way will have the MNSSHP and Food & Wine maps too along with the park maps!

Perfect! Thanks so much! Which night are you guys going to the Halloween party again? We just got our tix in the mail the other day!! So exciting!

Perfect! Thanks so much! Which night are you guys going to the Halloween party again? We just got our tix in the mail the other day!! So exciting!

Tuesday the 18th so hope it doesn't rain....they won't have the character meet and greets going outside if its bad!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter