Pin Swap- Headed back to you!!

VickyV- Your package arrived today! Everything looks great! Thanks :goodvibes

Front page is updated and mail date is tomorrow. So if I don't have your package yet, let me know when it is postal. Thanks!!

Sorry I didn't get these out yet!! I finished up today. Can I mail them to you with the AK swap? That will go out either Tuesday or Wednesday. So, you would have them by Friday at the latest.

Sorry I didn't get these out yet!! I finished up today. Can I mail them to you with the AK swap? That will go out either Tuesday or Wednesday. So, you would have them by Friday at the latest.

That should be fine. I am still waiting on a few :goodvibes

Thanks for the update mom-to-2 princesses

I just really need everyone to have them to me by Friday, Satruday at the latest. My last week in October is so busy that I want to mail them back out on Monday the 24th if possible.

I have all packages and will try to do my best to get them in the mail Monday. Sick kiddos right now :sad2:

I have all packages and will try to do my best to get them in the mail Monday. Sick kiddos right now :sad2:

Hope your kids feel better soon. I hate it when mine are sick. Sending prayers and pixie dust your way for speedy recoveries!

I got my box today! love all the pins!

thanks for bringing the idea to us Michelle and for hostessing!

Mine arrived tonight! Thanks to the awesome hostess and the talented swappers!
S :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter