Pizza Box 2008 - Update pls check post 1 for lineup changes

Embellishment box will be postal on Friday.. I'm just making one big ol' trip to the PO this week and Friday is the day... (3 packages).... so Jenny it'll be on the move Friday!!! :)

I've already been through it... so now it's time to get cleaned up for the day.. at it's 4:30pm.. darn swaps!

I can't wait. I started pulling some stuff so I'll do more this weekend and get it back out next week when I hit the PO with my swaps.

The embellishment box is on its way!!! :)

Let me know when it arrives so I can mark it off my list of things to worry about! LOL

Enjoy!!

Woohoo this is great. I'm going to try and have it back out next Wednesday since I'm going to the PO that day anyway.

It came today and I've already went through it once. I'm going to go through it one more time and I'll have it out on Wednesday.

The embelly box is on its way to its next home. I loved going through it and adding too it.

I have the embellishment box, I have gone through it and I haved things to it- I will send it out on Wednesday!
S :)

Hey I just got the paper box and I took a bunch out and put twice as much in!!!
Can someone tell me who I send it too it's been a while.:confused3

Yay! I check in every once in a while to see where the boxes are...what a surprise to see the paper box is almost to ME! I can't wait, I've already started a pile to add in. :)

OK - so it'll be this Monday and not last Monday. GREAT Stuff in the Embellie box and I had to keep going through it.

Shout out to DisneyIsTerrific:cheer2:

Are you ready for the embellishment box?
If so please pm me your address.
I am ready to send it out.:car:

Ok the paper box went out yesterday...sorry for the delay. I got a new Mortagage I hate banks!!!! My house was through WaMu and they went under and then it went to Chase and I used to work for them so I know how they work so I had the chance to opt out so I took it and it's been a nightmare ever since.:sad2: Make the bad men stop!!!

Yes, I'm ready!!!!!!:banana: I'm going to go send you a pm right now!

Have you received the embellishment box yet? I was thinking it wouldn't take long since you aren't too far from me. It has an odd Hodge Podge of Stamps on it applied by a very strange postal employee. I don't know what she was thinking. . .:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter