Pizza Box 2008 - Update pls check post 1 for lineup changes

I'm sorry that things have been rough for both of them. I hate to see anyone going through tough times. Honestly, I wasn't trying to be pushy or a pain in the *** I was just curious. Thanks for the info and best wishes to all who need thempixiedust:

I'm sorry that things have been rough for both of them. I hate to see anyone going through tough times. Honestly, I wasn't trying to be pushy or a pain in the *** I was just curious. Thanks for the info and best wishes to all who need thempixiedust:

:grouphug: Nobody thinks you were pushy. :grouphug:

I'm sure that anyone who wasn't in a current swap with TPCShauna wouldn't know about her current medical condition. This was just one of those "swaps" that didn't get an update posted to it. Definitely an oversight by all of us seasoned swappers. Sorry about that. :flower3:

I'm sure that anyone who wasn't in a current swap with TPCShauna wouldn't know about her current medical condition. This was just one of those "swaps" that didn't get an update posted to it. Definitely an oversight by all of us seasoned swappers. Sorry about that. :flower3:

EXACTLY what AWM said!!!
I didn't think you were pushy, not one bit..you simply asked the question...and I wanted you to know you weren't being ignored!!!
I emailed Kat last night, no response. I hope to hear this weekend.. if not I'll send money and get the box back to me regardless.
I'll touch base w/ Shauna today... I'm sure is she is able she'd like to get this box and all the others out of her house.

We'll keep you posted!!! :hug:

EXACTLY what AWM said!!!
I didn't think you were pushy, not one bit..you simply asked the question...and I wanted you to know you weren't being ignored!!!
I emailed Kat last night, no response. I hope to hear this weekend.. if not I'll send money and get the box back to me regardless.
I'll touch base w/ Shauna today... I'm sure is she is able she'd like to get this box and all the others out of her house.

We'll keep you posted!!! :hug:

Thank you both:)

It's me again being a pest but am still wondering what's up with this? Does anyone know if it will ever get moving again or is it pretty much a done deal?:confused3

I've tried to reach both parties to no avail... so I would mark it off your list for now until BAMB and I can figure something out.. SORRY! We are really, really trying.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter