Pizza Box 2008 - Update pls check post 1 for lineup changes

I got the embellishment box!!!!! I was out of town since last Wednesday and it came while I was gone. DH brought it in and set it where I'd see it as soon as I got in the door. That was a whole lot of stamps on the front!!!!!!:lmao: Anyway, I had a quick peek through it last night, but will do a more thorough look today and then add my stuff and send it on it's way. I may go through and organize it a bit since it appears some of the items are mixed into the wrong baggies. It'll be on it's way again in a couple of days.

Mischief Managed, you are next on the list to get the embellishment box. I've sent you a pm to see if you are ready to get it, but I don't know if you've seen it. Let me know if you are ready for me to send the box to you and I'll get it in the mail right away.

Thanks!

Hi DIT, I sent you a PM. Thanks! Sorry to not respond sooner - I read here every day, but sometimes in lurker-mode, so didn't know I had a message from you!

I got the embellishment box and already went through it and added some stuff. It will go out later this week. Thanks!

Got the box today! I have gone through it and I have pulled a few things out of my stash, but I have a few more drawers to go through before I send it back out.

Finally got out of the house today. The embellishment box is on the way to Kat.

Finally got out of the house today. The embellishment box is on the way to Kat.

Have you been in contact with her? She hasn't been on the boards since November 18th. I'm getting quite worried about her.

I did talk to her before Thanksgiving, but I haven't more recently. I know she's been super sick. :sick:

I did talk to her before Thanksgiving, but I haven't more recently. I know she's been super sick. :sick:

:sad1: If it's been this long, it must be something serious. Give her a cyber :hug: from next time to talk to her.

Are these still moving? Particularly the paper box? It stopped a couple people before me on the last round and it looks like it may have done that again. Any ideas or updates?

Are these still moving? Particularly the paper box? It stopped a couple people before me on the last round and it looks like it may have done that again. Any ideas or updates?

I've been wondering the same thing. I think I ship to you if I get it patchchild.

VickiV

Kat, are you out there?
If you still have the box and just not up to mailing, I can do it for you.
Youve been very quiet, talk to us!

Kat, are you out there?
If you still have the box and just not up to mailing, I can do it for you.
Youve been very quiet, talk to us!

She has not been on the boards posting since November. :sad1:
Hopefully hopemax can get an update for us.

BAMB and I have been working together and have had little or no response from where they are.. We will keep working but this is on temporary suspense until we can get the boxes back to us! Sorry, we are trying!!!!!!

So, going through the last few pages - KatDisney has the embellishment box and TPCShauna should have rec'd the paper box? We know Shauna is still recovering, but do we know if her bad post office even got her the box?

And KatDisney has not been to our boards since November, but she has been to her facebook page as of the 20th this month. If you are a designated friend, that may be the way to contact her.

Yes, I have been in touch w/ Kat and will be again today..
I'm sure TPCShauna is dealing w/ her recovery from her fall.

I will let you know what I find out.

Give them both a cyber hug from me. :grouphug: Life has got to be rough for Kat to not be posting here. And I know life has been harsh to Shauna. Just not fair.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter