• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pizza Box Circle- Question on pg 36

I got the box! Oh my gosh it's PACKED with goodies! I've gone through everything once, and now I'm about to put my additions in and look at everything again. By the way, I love that there are labels on the bags! Made things so easy.

I think the funnest part is looking at a sheet of stickers and trying to figure out what the missing stickers were used for!

I'll be sending it on it's way on either Monday or Tuesday. I really have no excuse, there is a post office across the street from the school where I work! I just hope I can get the box to close when I mail it! :)

I got the box today!!! Holy cow is it full!!!

It's probably going to take me a few days to get through it all and add to it. I think I will split the box in 2, one to go to the UK and one to keep going here. I also plan to get the paper box out at the same time. I finally have all my paper pulled, Shhh I bought another slab of paper but don't need all of it. LOL

I will post when they have gone postal!

Since both boxes are here. I'm going to update the list and PM everyone to see who is still interested. We have had a few people leave the boards. So I will probably put you in either before AlexWyattMommy or after PrincessNancy96, they are in your area, kind of. LOL

Is that ok?

yep, I've got you added in my word doc. I just need to go back through the posts and see who is here, who is not, etc. I have all the current and new players listed by state, next is deleting. It will probably take a few days since I need to send PM's. You will probably get a PM too since I'm just going down the list, please respond though so I don't accidently delete you.

OK the list is set, I am sending PM's over the next few hours. The kids are due home any minute now so I will be doing homework stuff and eating lunch. I have yet to eat today.

I think splitting it is absolutely right - especially if its really packed:goodvibes You can keep all the baseball, thanksgiving and Independance day etc as far as I'm concerned:rolleyes1 and send the rest to me and queenie:lmao: Seriously, after the paper box 1/3 is more than enough for the UK contingent, especially given the cost of sending it on (or does this one finish with us? :confused3 ) I'm having a stress today and not thinking clearly, but whatever you say is fine with me. Is Princess Jayne in on the act?

OK all PM's sent. And have received a few back already! LOL

Princess Jayne is not on the list but I can extend her an invite. DH will "most likely" be in the UK, (London area) some time in the next 6 months so he can probably get the paper box back for me. DH has some associates in the UK that I can have it mailed to and they can get it to him.

nope it's not to late. Just PM me your mailing info and when I hear back from everyone I will PM you the address of the person you need to mail to.

BAMB I think your moped is stuck! I thought you had the embellishments? here's me doing the "P" word:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter