• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Pizza Box Circle- Question on pg 36

I'm still waiting ... but I'm not sure where on the list I am ... oh B&MB? She's probably busy packing for her trip to the World.

I could pick it up from TPCShauna and bring it back East with me?

BAMB is in Florida until the 23rd, so unfortunately you won't have an answer for a while...

TPCShauna, have you heard anything from the person you were to mail to? If not, I would suggest sending it back to calanniebu and than she could send it on to BAMB when she is finished and BAMB could have things ready to go for the next round.

~ BAMB's liasion while with the Mouse!

I can't believe how close its getting to me and Queenie :goodvibes LOOK how patient I'm being:rolleyes1

I doubt anyone wants to brave the PO this close to Christmas ;)

I received the package, have gone through it, re-packaged it and it's going out tomorrow. I took some things but put a lot back in!

Please confirm who I am sending this to. I've not heard anything from the next person on the list in months so I just want to make sure I'm still supposed to go there.

Thanks!

I'm PMing my person again. If I don't hear from her, I'll make arrangements with Calenneibu on the next step.

Thanks, all!

Thanks Shauna!!! :) No reason to hold on to it if there is no response... We can always put their name back in the mix in the next round.

N

I'll be in CA from the 23rd through the 1st. We always allow for extra stuff to come back to us, so just let me know by Saturday if you want me to make room for the box! :-D

Okay, so I've been a bum on vaction this week but I'm contacting you now Shauna. Hopefully you'll be around tomorrow. :D

Can I get in on the embellishment box. I see I am down already for paper.

thanks

I see that pretty in tink and I are on the paper box list, but I don't see us on the embellishment box list. Could you please add us to the embellishment box list? Thanks.

VickiV

Is the embellishment box likely to move soon? OK, done being patient, sorry :blush:

It's off to Katy in San Jose. I heard back from her and she said she would turn it around pretty quickly. I'm pretty sure she sends to BAMB after she is done.

I'm here, keeping it brief, wicked migraine. If you are on 1 list you are included on the other unless you specifically tell me otherwise. I have paper to do a new box, it's just a matter of getting it out.
DH and I are going through some financial changes as well as job changes. Things are stressful here, not between us, but just work related stresses.
I am not dropping the ball, I swear. I just need to take care of family first, ya know.

Notes4theheart, I can get you on the list, if you will PM me your info. not sure if you are at 10 posts yet, but if you are then your PM capabilities are activated.

thanks everyone, just keep nudging me in the right direction. I'll get there.

I'm so sorry you're not feeling well! :hug: to you for everything you are dealing with. :flower3:

Poor you! :headache: is awful. :pixiedust: RL calms down soon! Promise I wasn't shouting at you :guilty::flower3: You are amazing with all you do on here AND having RL as well!

BAMB - Is katyblue supposed to mail to you after me? She has the embellie box if you want to follow-up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter