PJ & TR: Claire & Mike - WP/KWR/SCP - 30 Dec 09 - **Inside Disney Weddings Podcast**

Congrats girl! I know I posted on Facebook but had to of course post here. So exciting!

clare, just heard your pod cast, i'm doing a vow renewal in 2 years and was thinking escape but not sure as we had a custom before and i dont know if we should just go for it and do the same as our wedding or just do a ceremony and a meal somewhere

clare, just heard your pod cast, i'm doing a vow renewal in 2 years and was thinking escape but not sure as we had a custom before and i dont know if we should just go for it and do the same as our wedding or just do a ceremony and a meal somewhere

Guess it depends how much money you want to spend and what you want to do. The Escape package was perfect for us.

Claire sweetie - you were perfect on the podcast (I knew you would be!!). Congratulations!!! It's a bit nerve-racking isn't it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter