PJ & TR: Claire & Mike - WP/KWR/SCP - 30 Dec 09 - **Inside Disney Weddings Podcast**

Hey Claire,

I don't know how I missed all the updates but I'm all caught up now. It sounds like you guys had a great time. I loved all the pics of Harry Potter world, I really wanted to go but DF thinks we don't really have time and he wants to do all the Disney parks, so maybe on some future trip.

I'm sorry to hear you got so sick. That is no fun, but I'm glad you started feeling better at the end of your trip. I love that Mickey ring, I may have to be on the lookout for that!

Only just caught up with everything.

Sorry to hear you were so ill and spent 2 days in bed.
Richard Petty driving experience looks so good, was thinking of getting this for my DF as a wedding present but it's so expensive!

Rachel
x

Aww I'm sad that your Trip Report is coming to a close :sad1:

What a shame you were poorly - quite a few of our group ended up with a couple of days of feeling a bit under the weather, maybe it's the change in climate or something?

I'm liking the purchases a lot, I was hoping to buy more things then I normally would in September, but with the dollar rate behaving the way it is now I'm not so sure!!

What are you meeting up with Randy to do in September? Apologies if I should know this already, I have Dory brain lately! :upsidedow

Hey Claire,

I don't know how I missed all the updates but I'm all caught up now. It sounds like you guys had a great time. I loved all the pics of Harry Potter world, I really wanted to go but DF thinks we don't really have time and he wants to do all the Disney parks, so maybe on some future trip.

I'm sorry to hear you got so sick. That is no fun, but I'm glad you started feeling better at the end of your trip. I love that Mickey ring, I may have to be on the lookout for that!

I'm really excited to see TWWOHP in September, the Grand Opening was today and it looks brilliant.

Only just caught up with everything.

Sorry to hear you were so ill and spent 2 days in bed.
Richard Petty driving experience looks so good, was thinking of getting this for my DF as a wedding present but it's so expensive!

Rachel
x

It is quite expensive but I wanted to get Mike something special as I got to have the Cinderella Coach, he did love it so it was worth it.

Aww I'm sad that your Trip Report is coming to a close :sad1:

What a shame you were poorly - quite a few of our group ended up with a couple of days of feeling a bit under the weather, maybe it's the change in climate or something?

I'm liking the purchases a lot, I was hoping to buy more things then I normally would in September, but with the dollar rate behaving the way it is now I'm not so sure!!

What are you meeting up with Randy to do in September? Apologies if I should know this already, I have Dory brain lately! :upsidedow

We had wondered about getting a honeymoon shoot but we won't be doing that now but we will see Randy when we stalk Katie's wedding.

I love your rings, thanks for posting them! I'm so jealous you got pics with the up characters! I looked for them everywhere! And I love your drawings! DH and I wanted to do it, but we ended up forgetting about it, and not remembering until after we left DHS!

I can't beleive you get to go back to WDW so soon! YAY!

I love your rings, thanks for posting them! I'm so jealous you got pics with the up characters! I looked for them everywhere! And I love your drawings! DH and I wanted to do it, but we ended up forgetting about it, and not remembering until after we left DHS!

I can't beleive you get to go back to WDW so soon! YAY!

I was double digit dancing yesterday - I can't wait!

Saturday January 16th

Today we were going home from our honeymoon, and the end of our wedding trip which had been in planning since Oct 2007 was here.

It was an early start to drive over to DTD to check in at Virgin. I was quite worried about the weight of the cases but they didn't weigh them so I left with a big smile on my face.

We hightailed it over to the Magic Kingdom and breakfast in CRT. As I mentioned in yesterday's TR our camera packed up, I couldn't believe I wouldn't get any photos in CRT, but we remembered that our new video camera could take photos so we used that but they didn't come out very well.

WDWWeddingHoneymoon040.jpg

After meeting Cinderella we went upstairs to our table, they had forgotten to put out the table confetti but they gave us some and I swept into my purse which I'd done where ever we got some and used it on the tables of our at home reception! We both ordered the omelette, but the server kept asking me if a wanted the french toast instead.

We were visited by Belle, Jasmine, Aurora and Snow White. I was quite disappointed by the character interaction it had been much better at Chef Mickey's yesterday. I made a wish on my star and we were the last to leave.

WDWWeddingHoneymoon045.jpg

WDWWeddingHoneymoon044.jpg

WDWWeddingHoneymoon043.jpg

WDWWeddingHoneymoon041.jpg

WDWWeddingHoneymoon046.jpg

We wandered around MK but I felt really odd, I guess because I couldn't believe it was coming to an end so I wasn't really enjoying myself. We went on a few rides and had lunch somewhere but I couldn't tell you where oh yes I can I think it was Columbia Harbour House. The park was absolutely packed with Brazilian tour groups. Before I knew it the airport was beckoning. We left WDW property and returned our hire car at the airport. The flight was uneventful; I slept for a bit but felt worse when I woke up. DH's parents picked us up at the airport, but they came in his Mum's tiny car, and getting the 4 of us, 4 suitcases, 1 bag of wedding stuff, and a lasagne (that his Mum had made for our lunch) was very tricky. His Mum mentioned leaving a suitcase at the airport and popping back for it later! After eating the lasagne and saying goodbye to his parents we tried to get back to normality as we had work the next day. The fairytale was over and real life had begun (or at least until our next WDW trip).

Greeting our guests:
WeddingParty7.jpg

Me & my DIS girls:
WeddingParty2.jpg

Cake:
WeddingParty.jpg

WeddingParty4.jpg

Yes we know your taller than me:
WeddingParty5.jpg

1st dance number 2:
WeddingParty11.jpg

WeddingParty10.jpg

Your not my husband:
WeddingParty8.jpg

More dancing:
WeddingParty3.jpg

WeddingParty9.jpg

Very bittersweet but lovely Claire. Looks like a good time at the home reception.

I have so enjoyed your PJ and TR - thanks for sharing.

*sigh* you look so gorgeous in that dress! :goodvibes

I've loved your PJ/TR.

I loved your TR Claire-everything looked just lovely-truly a fairytale of a wedding!!!:goodvibes

I was wondering, how bad were the crowds during your first week (Christmas Eve through NYE)? Were you able to ride many rides & maneuver the crowds ok?

you look lovely in your dress again at your at home reception. That must be such a bittersweet feeling the last day of the honeymoon, I always feel a little sad at the end of a vacation.

Thanks for sharing your wedding and honeymoon trip with us!

aww i'm sad your TR is over! I really enjoyed it. Ya know whats funny? the day me and DH left we went to MK before flying home....and there was a million Brazilian tour groups as well! I just thought that was funny that the same thing happened to you. were they extremely annoying? because ours were and kept taking pictures on rides that said specifically NO flash photography. Your home receptions looks like so much fun! The venue looks like a cool place.

Very bittersweet but lovely Claire. Looks like a good time at the home reception.

I have so enjoyed your PJ and TR - thanks for sharing.

Yeah it was a fun night, thanks for reading.

*sigh* you look so gorgeous in that dress! :goodvibes

I've loved your PJ/TR.

Thank you, I really felt like a princess in my dress.

I loved your TR Claire-everything looked just lovely-truly a fairytale of a wedding!!!:goodvibes

I was wondering, how bad were the crowds during your first week (Christmas Eve through NYE)? Were you able to ride many rides & maneuver the crowds ok?

The crowds were massive between Chrismas and NYE, we hardly went on anything. But come Jan 1st the crowds just vanished.

you look lovely in your dress again at your at home reception. That must be such a bittersweet feeling the last day of the honeymoon, I always feel a little sad at the end of a vacation.

Thanks for sharing your wedding and honeymoon trip with us!

Yeah it was a real bittersweet feeling I guess.

Thank you for reading.

aww i'm sad your TR is over! I really enjoyed it. Ya know whats funny? the day me and DH left we went to MK before flying home....and there was a million Brazilian tour groups as well! I just thought that was funny that the same thing happened to you. were they extremely annoying? because ours were and kept taking pictures on rides that said specifically NO flash photography. Your home receptions looks like so much fun! The venue looks like a cool place.

The problem was they took up so much room and you had to walk round them.

The place we had our at home reception was nice, the food was great.

Don't be sad coming soon is my new Pre-TR! I'll post a link to it here.

Your at home reception looks like it was so much fun! Didn't you love wearing your dress again?? It is so sad ending a TR...because than it really is over! I hope you post some pics of your upcoming trips!

Your home reception looked like a lot of fun! you looked beautiful again in the dress :) sad that your TR is over but I have enjoyed it love!

Your at home reception looks like it was so much fun! Didn't you love wearing your dress again?? It is so sad ending a TR...because than it really is over! I hope you post some pics of your upcoming trips!

I did love wearing my dress again, I need to think of other reasons to put it on!

Your home reception looked like a lot of fun! you looked beautiful again in the dress :) sad that your TR is over but I have enjoyed it love!

Thanks for reading, will you be finishing yours?

Thanks for reading, will you be finishing yours?

I plan on it eventually. :goodvibes I have been so busy with work and other stuff. I really do want too especially since I have the professional pics now. Maybe next weekend since I am off for 3 days for the 4th.

I plan on it eventually. :goodvibes I have been so busy with work and other stuff. I really do want too especially since I have the professional pics now. Maybe next weekend since I am off for 3 days for the 4th.

Yeah can't wait to read more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter