PJ & TR: Claire & Mike - WP/KWR/SCP - 30 Dec 09 - **Inside Disney Weddings Podcast**

Well done on completing your trippie!
Coming home is the worst!! :sad1:

It came out awesome Claire! You really did a great job and I am sure Mike will love it.

wow the photobook looks great! :thumbsup2 I'm sure your hubby will love it! :yay:

Well today we have been together 10 years :love:

DH loved the book but I am having to send it back as one photo has a blue mark over it :sad2:

Well today we have been together 10 years :love:

DH loved the book but I am having to send it back as one photo has a blue mark over it :sad2:

Congratulations on ten years together, DH and I also reached that milestone earlier this year. Our first date was on February 29, 2000. Its amazing how quickly time passes by in life :goodvibes

I missed your at-home reception pictures until now. It looks like you had a really beautiful venue and it looks like everyone had a blast!

Yay! I am glad he liked the book. Hopefully they fix it soon. Congrats on 10 years.

Congratulations on ten years together, DH and I also reached that milestone earlier this year. Our first date was on February 29, 2000. Its amazing how quickly time passes by in life :goodvibes

I missed your at-home reception pictures until now. It looks like you had a really beautiful venue and it looks like everyone had a blast!

It was a good evening :goodvibes

Yay! I am glad he liked the book. Hopefully they fix it soon. Congrats on 10 years.

No new book yet :sad2:

Congratulations to you both x

congrats! i'm glad Mike liked the book! Did you doing anything special to celebrate?

We went out to dinner. Hoping to go tomorrow as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter