Planner for 2008 - want to be added to the list?

Welcome to DisneySouthernChick and PADISFAM :dance3:

Congratulations on the upgrade LivingtheWDWDream! :banana: :banana:

We'll be there @ the POP Dec 5th-11th and then the 11th-14th at RPR Universal Studios.. Our 1st trip to Universal.
This is a girls only trip- WOOHOO!!

Just back from the Poly and booked POR November 30-December 7 with the bounceback! First time going during the Xmas season!!!

My June info has changed yet again. We are staying at Pop Century June 7-10. It must stop soon :rolleyes:

Suzanne

ok so I have it straight now

CBR Water View - May14th-20th

WL Courtyard View - May 20th-23rd

To the OP, I just realized I am still down for AKL.

We actually switched to the Swan.

:lovestruc Sorry to be a pain.

Hi everyone - it is raining like mad here and we have a tornado watch until midnight.

I have added a colour code to the top of the post since I had never made it clear what I was trying to do with the colours. Really it was all about me wanting to see my first trip move up the list... :rotfl:

Welcome to our group :banana:
Mocharilla (good choice on the Canadian spouse eh!)
LorieR
Big Mama
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I have update the information for
PrincessSuzanne
YoCoLifSaver
PolyAddict

:surfweb:

If anyone else wants to make changes, just let me know.

Hi everyone - it is raining like mad here and we have a tornado watch until midnight.

I have added a colour code to the top of the post since I had never made it clear what I was trying to do with the colours. Really it was all about me wanting to see my first trip move up the list... :rotfl:

Welcome to our group :banana:
Mocharilla (good choice on the Canadian spouse eh!)
LorieR
Big Mama
:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I have update the information for
PrincessSuzanne
YoCoLifSaver
PolyAddict

:surfweb:

If anyone else wants to make changes, just let me know.

:worship: thank you :worship:

sorry to hear of your bad weather, hope it passes soon.:scared1:

Thanks PolyAddict - but a watch is not so bad. When the sky turns a weird colour and they have a watch issued - you know it will turn to a warning. But we have only ever had a few that have hit this area in my lifetime. They usually come out of Michigan and by the time the cross the water they are just REALLY bad thunderstorms.

But all has passed and the wind is calm but it is still raining but just enough to keep everything wet.

:laundy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter