Please Join Me - We Are Single Digit Dancing!

Twinks

Mouseketeer
We are into single figures, 9 sleeps until we leave for the Happiest Place on Earth and we are dancing. Anyone care to join me? :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :rotfl2:

Twinks said:
We are into single figures, 9 sleeps until we leave for the Happiest Place on Earth and we are dancing. Anyone care to join me? :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :rotfl2:

8 days to go for us! warming up the bikes :teeth: :moped: :moped: :moped: :moped: :moped:

And sooooo excited that there's a 9 in my ticker this morning!!!!!!!!! :earseek:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

To all those leaving in a few hours -- HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME!!! :wave2:

I have 9 days to go! I'll be staying at AKL from Dec 26th to Jan 1st. Where will you all be staying and for how long?

We are at Coronado Springs from 25 December to 2 Jan and then AKL until 7 Jan. Can't wait we are all soooooooo excited.

Have a great time everyone!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: 3 days to go before heading to disney. will be ther 12/22-12/27, first trip. DD3 saw a special today about disney and she went nuts. Mickey and the princesses is all she is talking about.

UnderTheMistletoe said:
::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo 4 days until we leave....

10 days until we get married at the Wedding Pavilion!

:jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1: :jumping1:

Congratulations!!!!

Leaving in 6 days here, and will definately toast your wedding on the 29th :goodvibes

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:banana: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :banana: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :bounce: I was so busy finishing my Christmas shopping over the weekend that I didn't notice we were in the single digits! One week from today we'll be at Disney World! So I'm defiinitely dancing with you! Everybody have a great trip!

:banana: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :banana: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :banana: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :banana: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc

All packed and ready to go, first leg of trip begins tomorrow. Heading to Delaware for one day and off to WDW we go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter