Please Join Me - We Are Single Digit Dancing!

Dancing the single digit dance!!! :banana:
It's our first trip! :banana:
I'm soooo excited! :banana:

9 days to go for us too. I've been counting down since 365 days. I can't believe I got to single digits. I'm already packed and ready for 10 days at the Pop Century and all of the Magic I can stand.!!!!! :cool1: :bounce:

i'm dancing!

5_1_116.gif

Now fast dancing - leaving for airport in less than 36 hrs. Can't beleive it's finally almost here & weather looks good for next week.

Three days and we are there :cheer2: :banana: :banana: :bounce: :earboy2: !!!!!

Jan 1 we check into CBR for six days and the Universal resorts for 2. This was totally last minute and I can't believe it's here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Pinkbounc :banana: :cool1: :sunny:

texaslover said:
Three days and we are there :cheer2: :banana: :banana: :bounce: :earboy2: !!!!!

Jan 1 we check into CBR for six days and the Universal resorts for 2. This was totally last minute and I can't believe it's here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:Pinkbounc :banana: :cool1: :sunny:

We will be checking into CBR on Jan 2 - hope you have a great trip - maybe we'll see you there.

Exactly one week from today!!! We will be on a plane on our way to sunny florida!! WHOHOOO!O!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

About 15 hours till we go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

only 5 more days for us!! Boy these are going to be some long days...I'm still dancing though!

8 Days!!!! Can't wait....Can't wait....Can't wait. Did I mention I can't wait??? :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Only 5 days!!!! :banana:
Doing loads of laundry and last minute things. Disney here I come!!! :moped:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter