• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Please Join Me - We Are Single Digit Dancing!

Suitcases coming out today :cool1:

Sooooo excited just 4 more sleeps to go. The kids have got the Disney music on even DH is dancing :rotfl2:

We leave Saturday morning and of course I can never sleep the night before so 2.5 more sleeps until Disney :banana: :banana: :banana:
SSHH! Kids (DD6 and DS3) still don't know :rolleyes1

And my kids (DD6 & DS8) don't know yet either! I am just dying to tell them but it is a secret until Christmas morning when we leave!!

:banana: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :cheer2: :banana:

YAHOOOO. . . .got the suitcases out today!! As my son says. . .shake your booty!!! :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :banana: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :banana: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :banana: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :banana: :cheer2: :Pinkbounc :banana:

Just putting the final bits in the cases and then we are off to Gatwick in a couple of hours for our overnight stay before our flight tomorrow. See you tomorrow night Mickey ::MickeyMo

Happy Holidays everyone :banana: :cheer2: :banana: :cheer2: :banana:

Finally single digit dancing. 6 days until flight from Phila to Orlando for our stay w/ my sister & her family.....Then we are down to 9 before check-in @ CBR. :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Have a great trip everyone. If anyone has access - please send live weather updates. Packing is so hard this time of year.

Hope to see some other Dis'ers there. Will have a green Mickey hanging from our backpack or fannypack. Say hi if you see it.

WE LEAVE IN 4 DAYS SINGLE DANCING :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa, 3 kids, 2 Sisters, one soon to be Brother Inlaw..

Resorts on 30th.. MK on NYE, Port Orleans on the 1st, DCL on the 2nd..

We leave in less than FOUR days!!!!!!!!!!!
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter