Please Post Your Swimming Pool Pictures Here!!!

What were your thoughts of Vero as far as price? We looked into it, but it seemed to us that by the time you pay for every single little extra thing, it would get very expensive fast. What did you think? Was it a good value?
Was all the extra stuff really that bad (price wise)? :confused3
It sure sounded fun if I wasn't concerned about the money.

Well, we went during value season, and we had a coupon for 20% off accomodations. We got the coupon out of the back of the Birnbaum's guide to WDW. So basically, it was like getting 1 night free. Honestly, we did not pay for any "extras" there was so much to do in the free activities that my family was interested in. Archery, unbirthday parties, treasure hunts, crafts, games by the pool, campfire at night. The staff was amazing with my family! Sept is a really uncrowded time to go, so we basically had our own personal activities planner! My kids also did face painting, and pin trading. We had a few times where we sat around and played music with some of the staff. It ws very relaxing and just enough activity to keep my kids occupied. There is a little mini golf course near the pool that you have to pay for, but our activities director gave us free passes! It was a truly wonderful place!

CBR

100_2090.jpg
[/IMG]

100_2091.jpg
[/IMG]

100_2092.jpg
[/IMG]

All Star Movies

I only took one picture of the pool. Not sure what I was thinking during that trip. LOL

100_0775.jpg
[/IMG]

Here are a few from the Animal Kingdom Lodge last December:
The first is my DDIL--I suspect she wouldn't be pleased to know I posted this!
AKL%20Pool%201.jpg
The second is DS, DGD and DDIL.
AKL%20Pool%202.jpg+

The third is DDIl and DS in the hot tub that's right near the main pool.
Pool4.jpg

Beth

While this isn't exactly a swimming pool, it's one of my favorite Disney places to swim! This is Serenity Bay at Castaway Cay, Disney Cruise Line's private island in the Bahamas. Please pardon my rather ugly toes. The beach was this uncrowded all day (Nov. 2005).

SerenityBay.jpg

Beth

This is a good thread!
I'm LOVIN it!!! Its my single favorite thread I've posted so far. i'm trying my best to keep it alive.:goodvibes
I checked every single folder on my computer. Not a single pool photo... except THIS one! But ya can't swim there!!!
Hollywood Studios (MGM)
P9100102.jpg

Ok, I don't see any from CSR, and we all loved the pool there.....
IMGP2601.jpg

The pyramid at the main pool
IMGP2605.jpg

The kiddie pool
IMGP2610.jpg

Ok, not really the pool, but just behind the pool, great playground area...

Uh oh, why do these not show up in the post? If you click on them they show, but I can't figure out how to make them show up otherwise.....

Does anyone have any pics of the pool at Saratoga Springs? That's where I'm staying and I've never been. I would love to know what it looks like.

Love this thread!! Don't have any photos to share since I haven't been yet! May 2009 here we come!

Uh oh, why do these not show up in the post? If you click on them they show, but I can't figure out how to make them show up otherwise.....
You copy/pasted the wrong string of info.
P6030149.jpg

Ignore that one... thats my bedroom. Just testing my advise.:thumbsup2
IMG CODE is what you want to copy/paste.:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

The last photo... Is the island in the background the one that used to be a Disney mini-park??? I know there was an island that I've seen several times from the boats that used to be a park. It didn't go over too well. It looks all mysterious now. Is that the same one in the background?

The last photo... Is the island in the background the one that used to be a Disney mini-park??? I know there was an island that I've seen several times from the boats that used to be a park. It didn't go over too well. It looks all mysterious now. Is that the same one in the background?

Yes it is and if you take the boat from WL to FW or FW to MK you go right by it, close enough to see some of the structures sitting there doing nothing. It used to have animals on it, they were largely transferred to AK I believe?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter