Please Post Your Swimming Pool Pictures Here!!!

Quiet Pool at the Poly
DSC00655.jpg

Kids water play area at the Poly
DSC00712.jpg

Kids water play area at Epcot
DSC00820.jpg

One of the quiet pools at POR, behind AB39, mid-day 4/1/08.
DisneyApril08040.jpg

Kid pool on Ol' Man Island. Others have posted the whole pool. This shows the cute border tiles with aligators and frogs.
Kiddiepool2.jpg

POFQ, mid-day on 4/2/08.
Serpentslide.jpg

POFQpool.jpg

Mickey Pool and slide on the Disney Magic
DSC00646.jpg

Goofy Pool on the Magic
DSC00944.jpg

High Rock Springs at SSR
DSC00579.jpg

Animal Kingdom Lodge Pool at Night
DSC00996.jpg

My daughter loved the volcano and its slide.

The ducks seemed to like the quiet pool better - less people to scare them off.

I love the pics guys. Keep them coming!!! I can't wait for Sept to roll around. We are headed down to the POP!!!!

Great pix, everyone! Question: How come I don't see any floaty things, such as water wings/arm floaties or innertubes? Are those verboten??? I hope not, because I can swim, but I much prefer to just lounge in the middle in a tube...

Also, any pictures of the Contemporary? Also, is there a pool at FW?

JULIE

Is the AKL pool as green as it looks online. It kind of looks dirty. Is that how it seems in person??

It is sort of greenish. It's supposed to look like swimming in a natural body of water, not a swimming pool. A few people have said that it has that sort of "crocodiles swimming in here. . . somewhere. . . look. :rotfl2:

Julie,

I am not sure if you can bring tubes into the pools. I know the kids can use swimmy's on their arms and life jackets, but I do not recall ever seeing any one on floats.

Great pix, everyone! Question: How come I don't see any floaty things, such as water wings/arm floaties or innertubes? Are those verboten??? I hope not, because I can swim, but I much prefer to just lounge in the middle in a tube...

Also, any pictures of the Contemporary? Also, is there a pool at FW?

JULIE

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter