Please Post Your Swimming Pool Pictures Here!!!

These pictures warm me up:) It's like 40 degrees here at my house:( I don't swim,but these pictures are fantastic!!!!!! I can not only feel the warmth, but the Disney magic:) Thank you everyone for sharing..

LOL I wonder if he is with the lady and the little girl in the orange bathing suits to the right of him in the pool??
::rotfl:

We could use some more good Contemporary pics. Also some more of the Hilton Head or Vero Beach. Also more of the water parks.
Theres been lots of pictures of the volcano pool, BUT if you look at all of them, they are all slightly different. Different angles, crowd levels, lighting, etc. It helps your mind see past a blank photo when you have different pictures of the same pool by different people's perspectives. You get a better feel for whether or not you'd like to swim at that resort's pool. (They all look good to me!)

This is a good thread. Lets keep it alive...
REMEMBER the objective...

ANY pool

ANY resort

ANY Disney property

ANY event

ANY group.

ANY pool/water related pictures are good to go!!!

Anyone got any other pictures?

Port Orleans Riverside.

P1130918.jpg

Pop Century.

disneypics128.jpg

All Star Music.

disneypicssssssdiney207.jpg

Port Orleans French Quarter.

disneypicssssssdiney045.jpg

disneypicssssssdiney047.jpg

disneypicssssssdiney049.jpg

All Star Sports.

P1100510.jpg

Old Key West.

P1080735.jpg

DSC00240.jpg

DSC00238.jpg

Wilderness Lodge.

P1080419.jpg

Polynesian.

P1080648-1.jpg

MeMom... those are some GREAT pictures, expecially the POP and the ASM. I'm never up early enough to get pictures with noone in the pool!!!:rotfl:

So what pools are we missing now?

I know a few have been posted, but I was hoping for some more Hilton Head and Vero Beach pictures, and some more Typhoon Lagoon and Blizzard Beach as well.
I was hoping too to see some photos maybe someone caught when large groups of something interesting were maybe practicing in a specific pool. Like maybe a swim meet or such. We once caught a night with all the cheerleaders from the cheeroffs in one pool. They were throwing each other way up in the air, that was cool. Maybe just some really fun pictures of unusual people/ characters in the water or such.
Also some really weird angles and optical illusion type photos (like when people angle the camera to look like someone is walking on water, etc)

Just ideas. Also, if swimming is allowed in any of the beach areas or lakes (not sure; maybe not) that would be interesting. I had a lot bigger spectrum of this thread than just resorts. The moderators put it in resorts because it would get more attention there (and thats fine) but I was hoping for a lot more myself.:thumbsup2

So many pools, so little time. The Coronado Springs Resort pool is gorgeous...they all are.

I don't know if it is appropriate here but I too would like to see more Vero Beach and beach shots of Castaway Cay.

These were taken at the fountains at Epcot. Early June, 2003 - but I do not believe they have changed! DS just turned 4yo at the time.

epcot1a.jpg

epcot2a.jpg

epcot3.jpg

epcot5a.jpg

epcot4.jpg

Also, not sure if this one counts - how about a water attraction!??!
Kali River Rapids (same trip June 2003)
rapidswebpage.jpg

We almost always stay at the POP. All these POP pictures have me counting the days even more so. We opened our pool at home this past weekend. Its still GREEN and CLOUDY, and nasty. Theres little piles of leaves on the bottom. It will be a couple more days before its clear and blue, so these nice clear blue pools look even better today after cleaning mine all weekend!!!

Oh yeah, i like the kiddie pool at night pictures!:yay: I remember one trip in January when the regular pools (everything BUT the kiddie pool) were not heated. They were ICE COLD!!! There was a few brave teenagers and kids, but only 5 or 6. I turned the corner to the steamy hot kiddie pool and saw about 15 adults!!! We all laid in the kiddie pool for hours talking, while the kids were all in the non-heated pools jumping around and shivering.

These were taken at the fountains at Epcot. Early June, 2003 - but I do not believe they have changed! DS just turned 4yo at the time.
These were fenced off for refurbishment or removal (unsure) on our last trip. Does anyone know if they are still there? Have they changed?

These were fenced off for refurbishment or removal (unsure) on our last trip. Does anyone know if they are still there? Have they changed?

Oh no!! I hope they have not changed!!!! Someone please post on this.

My son has just turned 9 and he still loves to get wet every chance he gets. Last summer we did not play in the fountains at Epcot but he took a "shower" in Animal Kingdom and he played in the water at Pooh's Playground and Donald's Boat - thank goodness we had a 3 year old friend with us. He could pretend that he was helping :rotfl2: his little friend. I have a picture of my tall skinny 8 year old surrounded by toddlers in Pooh's playground and it is too cute.

I really think Disney does a great job with putting water play stops around the parks so that the kids can cool off and decompress. They are all so cool. :cool2:

I just know that what you saw has to have been some form of refurbishment.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter