Please Post Your Swimming Pool Pictures Here!!!

Great pix, everyone! Question: How come I don't see any floaty things, such as water wings/arm floaties or innertubes? Are those verboten??? I hope not, because I can swim, but I much prefer to just lounge in the middle in a tube...

Also, any pictures of the Contemporary? Also, is there a pool at FW?

JULIE

We saw the lifeguard take a float away from someone and let the air out of it at Pop last summer. You can have noodles and they had them there for everyone to share.

It is sort of greenish. It's supposed to look like swimming in a natural body of water, not a swimming pool. A few people have said that it has that sort of "crocodiles swimming in here. . . somewhere. . . look. :rotfl2:

Oh, yea!! My son will love the idea of crocs in the water!

We saw the lifeguard take a float away from someone and let the air out of it at Pop last summer. You can have noodles and they had them there for everyone to share.

We were at the POP last year. There were lots of noodles and balls everywhere. We had a ball. The kids loved it.

Okay Here's an extensive collection of Stormalong Bay from my Feb. 2008 trip, Nice day for a swim it was!

IMG_0346.jpg

IMG_0347.jpg

IMG_0348.jpg

Sandy bottom, please excuse the ogre feet...
IMG_0349.jpg

IMG_0350.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

This area was real deep!
IMG_0355.jpg

IMG_0358.jpg

Going to the Slide...
IMG_0359.jpg

IMG_0362.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

Up the stairs...
IMG_0364-1.jpg

IMG_0366.jpg

IMG_0367.jpg

IMG_0369.jpg

At the top...nice view of the Boardwal from here:
IMG_0371.jpg

IMG_0372.jpg

The Slide:
IMG_0373.jpg

IMG_0374.jpg

Twist an' Turn:
IMG_0375.jpg

IMG_0376.jpg

That was FUN! Another go?
IMG_0377.jpg

OKAY! WEEEEEEE!!!!
IMG_0378.jpg

IMG_0380.jpg

This pool is like the DIS..IT ROCKS!!! :thumbsup2

RazorFace83 - Those SAB picks are just awesome, they really take you there! Thanks for sharing!

kaysmommie - Like your trip ticker! Great minds anticipate alike! :)

Great SAB pics, I cant wait!!!

Great pics of SAB

Great SAB pics!!!

RazorFace83 - Those SAB picks are just awesome, they really take you there! Thanks for sharing!

Awesome SAB pics. Now I want to upgrade to Beach Club :goodvibes .

Aww Shucks!!:blush: Thank you all for the kind replies! I have some from the Wave Pool fromTyphoon Lagoon that I'll upload in a little bit!

MeMom - Love the reflections in those pictures with the water like glass. Really cool! I love walking around the resorts in the morning before everyone wakes up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter