Podcast Cruise Chat? A.K.A. "The Pre-Cruise Schmooze"

What time/day would you like to meet in a chatroom?

• Tuesday evening 7pm EST

• Tuesday evening 8pm EST

• Tuesday evening 9pm EST

• Tuesday evening 10 pm EST or later

• Thursday 7pm EST

• Thursday 8pm EST

• Thursday 9pm EST

• Thursday 10pm EST or later

• Another evening or time (please list)

Results are only viewable after voting.
We definately need a regular chat. As it is, this cruise has really jumped my post count. By the time the cruise comes around I'll be over 5,000 if things keep going the way they are now.

Kim

I wonder if Tracy will be able to hook us up. It would be fun. It's going to be hard to wait until next May, though. I want to go NOW!

My mind's whirling with fish extenders, and figuring out hot to use the PodCast logo on a cool door magnet (we can do that, right Pete??) and hoping that TheBigGuy is *not* bored..... that's a HUGE concern for me, he's not a terribly social creature....lol.... I think I got all that in our relationship!

I'm so eager to meet everyone~ and, Dang it Tracy... where's our chatroom???

:::stamping foot and tossing hair :::

My mind's whirling with fish extenders.......,
Where IS that dang tag fairy when you need her????

And I'm tellin' ya, Debbie, we'll just have to take the hubbies up to the ESPN Lounge, and lock 'em in for the duration.

Where IS that dang tag fairy when you need her????

And I'm tellin' ya, Debbie, we'll just have to take the hubbies up to the ESPN Lounge, and lock 'em in for the duration.

Um, the ESPN Lounge is gone. Didn't you pay attention in chat :confused3

Send them to Diversions!!

Oh, lookie! A new tag! And so "in keeping" with my personality, too.

<snort> So, Diversions, huh? Is that anything like "Interventions"???:teacher:

similiar, but they serve mo-gee-toes.

Ursula-is the future Mrs. Will going on the cruise?

I think we're just extra excitable. Plus, a lot of us are really newbies to cruising......lol

I think we are also excited to meet everyone we have been talking to (and about ;) ) and that is why we are all so, so, so... I don't know, I guess excited is the best word. We just want it to be here sooner that it will be.

Kim

I think we are also excited to meet everyone we have been talking to (and about ;) ) and that is why we are all so, so, so... I don't know, I guess excited is the best word. We just want it to be here sooner that it will be.

Kim

more like totally going out of our minds with anticipation....
so are we there yet???????????????

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter