POP Century 9/29-10/6 VOTE for the MEET DATE!

Which of these dates works for you?

• September 29

• September 30

• October 1

• October 3

Results are only viewable after voting.

DisneyMommyMichelle

A Maelstromer From Way Back...
:beach: :boat: :fish:

Okay let's get this started! we are planning on a pool side meet (Hippy Dippy Pool) later on in the evening with some cool drinks :) :cheer2: :dance3: but we have to vote for a date first! You can always set up seperate or mini meets too!!

It seems that all of these dates have interested people, so we are going to just have mini meets throughout these dates. here is the info!

come if you can make it!!

MEET INFO
9/29 930pm
9/30 930pm
10/1 930pm
10/3 9pm

ALL meets will take place by the:flower: Hippy Dippy Pool :flower:which is the main
pool! :hyper2:

FOR the 10/1 meet, DH and i will not be able to attend this one,
so please carry on without us!!! and i hope someone else can step
up to the plate as there is a lot of interest for this date!!
we may stop by late, but our schedule has arised a conflict :(
ScrappinMOM is your new hostess :worship:!!! :yay:

Hi,
any of these dates would work for me,however i voted for the 1st.

Well I guess the last 3 dates is perfect since we will land on the 29th... check in.. eat and then go party with Mickey! Saturday,Sunday and Monday def'ly no MK for us so it will be perfect for a meet! Also if there are mini meets like breakfast,, lunch and dinner that sounds good too! or hmm a laundry meet :thumbsup2 while waiting for the clothes to dry! We can do laundry at Midnite heheheheheh :stir:

Antss--> we are soo midnite laundry wierdos!!! :laundry:

We are also up for meets at any other time, just let me know :) we are huge resort bums!! we do the parks, but with wee ones we spend a lot of time at the pools and the pop jets and yes of course the laundry room :teeth:

I voted for October 1st, because we don't have any ADRs for that day. But, I'm sure the 30th or 3rd would work just as well also. :grouphug:

With everyone having a million different ADR's, touring plans at different parks, and different family situations,my vote was for the 3rd was strictly for logistics.

At MK alone, SEpT 29th MNSSHP till midnight, the 30th open till 11PM (wishes 10pm), Oct 1st has EMH till 12 am, the 3rd every park closes at 9 PM (including MK). Even with sub-par bus service we are all be back by 10 pm. :drinking1

Plus by the 3rd we all have some good stories about our days in the parks.

I voted for the 30th since that is my arrival day and nothing really planned that night BUT I can do any night.
I am up for an "Evening Laundry" meet too - maybe 10/3 as I will be at my half way point! :rotfl:
I thought I was the only crazy person who does laundry late at night while on vacation :thumbsup2
It WOULD be safer doing laundry with other people - with a pina colada in one hand and dryer sheets and quarters in the other, of course! :drinking1
Who said cleaning can't be fun?? :rotfl2:

DisneyMommyMichelle said:
As long as all our quarters don't go for pina Coladas!!!!

last year I was Voted "Miss Bounce Queen" I always bring a box of 80 count sheets and share it with my Laundry Mate :laundy: I hate seeing anybody spend $1 for a sheet and it was really nice meeting peeps just because of a bounce.. hahahaha.. thank god one of the missus has a good sense of humor ... one father who I saw the next day having breakfast.. waved and said hon!! thats the lady who gave me a bounce last nite !!! :rotfl: So!! c'mon down for the "Laundry Meet" mate!

DisneyMommyMichelle said:
Antss--> we are soo midnite laundry wierdos!!! :laundry:

We are also up for meets at any other time, just let me know :) we are huge resort bums!! we do the parks, but with wee ones we spend a lot of time at the pools and the pop jets and yes of course the laundry room :teeth:

PS: this is our 1st time at the Pop and have no idea which bldg we are going to end up.. You have to pick which laundry room Okie dokie!!! I am oh sooo looking forward to do laundry :laundy: ... Dis Boards sure gives Laundry a New Meaning !!!!! :crazy:

At MK alone, SEpT 29th MNSSHP till midnight, the 30th open till 11PM (wishes 10pm), Oct 1st has EMH till 12 am, the 3rd every park closes at 9 PM (including MK). Even with sub-par bus service we are all be back by 10 pm

This is fabulous researching!! and a great idea :)

Dis Boards sure gives Laundry a New Meaning !!!!!

Isn't this true! it's really a crazy day when i look forward to doing laundry!!!

NOTE to all you laundry peeps!! BRING your own soap!! don't spend the money there! we too bring our own DOWNY and Bounce Sheets! so between ANTSS and I we got you covered ;)!!!

What's all this discussion about laundry?

Won't all our butlers at POP take care of all the dry cleaning?

I always hit the dollar store before I leave for dryer sheets, soap and rain ponchos. NEVER by from the machine.....goes into my pina colada money :thumbsup2

Anyone know what time the "bar" closes at Pop?
I have the Hoop-Dee-Doo at 7:15 on 10/3 so if anyone wants to meet up any time 10pm and after for laundry and drinks I am there :goodvibes
I will be doing laundry that night anyways!

What's all this discussion about laundry?

Won't all our butlers at POP take care of all the dry cleaning?

oh that's right!! what was i thinking?!?! :teeth: and of course if they refuse i will make them COMP my whole trip :lmao:

Anyone know what time the "bar" closes at Pop?

It varies by 'season' i would say 10 or 11 though it's just a guess!!

PS: this is our 1st time at the Pop and have no idea which bldg we are going to end up.. You have to pick which laundry room Okie dokie!!!

Alright the Main POOL (hippy Dippy) has washing machines there AND it is close to the POOL BAR!! so we will be doing laundry on this date and drinking by the pool for sure :)

Laundry MEet is set :teeth:

Now just to see which other date wins!!

DH and i will pretty much be at the pool on all the days listed, i will put up a big green contruction paper Mickey head and if you see us hop over!!

We have a laundry meet set
Now for the regular meet :) for you non-laundry doers or for those of you that brought the butler ;)

Have a good one!!

Alright the Main POOL (hippy Dippy) has washing machines there AND it is close to the POOL BAR!! so we will be doing laundry on this date and drinking by the pool for sure

I don't do laundry on vacation, I have a really bad habit of over packing :rolleyes1 But, I could always come to help fold :banana:

Yay! party: Party in the laundry room! party:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter