POP Century 9/29-10/6 VOTE for the MEET DATE!

Which of these dates works for you?

• September 29

• September 30

• October 1

• October 3

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'll be there Tuesday(3rd) also, that's our MGM day. Fantasmic is at 7:30 so 9 or 9:30 would be perfect. Most likely will be there without laundry (so please don't shun me :guilty: ) .

Please remeber a few things:

The Pool's Lifeguards are off duty at 10 PM, so if you have little ones swimming, remember this.

Disney is strict about no glass near pool area, and no drinks(in any kind of a container) are permitted in the pool itself.

Now that the lawyer in me got that off my chest, I am excited to finally put faces to our screen names, drink an adult beverage and swap stories.

Disney is strict about no glass near pool area, and no drinks(in any kind of a container) are permitted in the pool itself.

3riversDisneyFan wELCOME!!!

and EWWW!! do people actually do this?? what if you get some of that peed in water in your drink?? that would sooo ruin it for me!

Its a good thing there is no early morning EHM Wednesday at any park. We all could use the the extra hour of sleep.

DisneyMommyMichelle said:
3riversDisneyFan wELCOME!!!

and EWWW!! do people actually do this?? what if you get some of that peed in water in your drink?? that would sooo ruin it for me!

What I meant is forget that classic vacation thing were you sipping a drink while dipping your toes in the water.

:teeth: this is my last post, i promise i am going to bed this time!! just wanted to say nighty night! and boy am i excited!! POP is gonna be ful of DISers!

What I meant is forget that classic vacation thing were you sipping a drink while dipping your toes in the water.

ahh well i'm glad they do that!!! wouldn't want anyone too loaded to dip a roe in and fall over!!!

On my cruise in 2004 we had a drunken guy at the Cozumel stop fall overboard!!! funniest thing EVER!! (once he was fine of course)..hilarious!! the Mexican authorities, handed off their guns to another mexican authority and they JUMPED IN!! they brought the guy to the dock and his wife was LAUGHING at him!! oh dear!!

alright that was my last post! bye!

ahh well i'm glad they do that!!! wouldn't want anyone too loaded to dip a roe in and fall over!!!

On my cruise in 2004 we had a drunken guy at the Cozumel stop fall overboard!!! funniest thing EVER!! (once he was fine of course)..hilarious!! the Mexican authorities, handed off their guns to another mexican authority and they JUMPED IN!! they brought the guy to the dock and his wife was LAUGHING at him!! oh dear!!

alright that was my last post! bye!

really ?? uh huh!! ;)

Since we are getting in on the 29th, I'd vote for the 3rd. But probably any of those nights would work for me. Can't wait to see some more DISer's. Thanks for the threads OP!!

ANTSSS--> my Dh tells the story so much better, but he keeps laughing in the middle of it to this day!!

TheLionQueen--> we will all have blast meeting everyone!!! woohoo!!

Hi All,
I am so looking forward to meeting you all. I will try to make the 9/30 and/or 10/3... This is only our 3rd trip to Disney and 1st time to stay on site... :cheer2: Our days are pretty much booked. We'd like to do as much as we can... (When we were @ the World in '03 we had my DSIS (17) and DNiece (7) We didn't get to do all we wanted (the DSIS whined and cried more than the 7 yr old)... :rotfl2: This time around it will just be the DH and me... We have no children. We are so excited we can hardly wait for Sept to get here....

:cool1: Ok, I'm in! It'll just be me & my 2 dd's - my mom bailed on us!!! :cool1: NO really that's a good thing! Anyway....have you (we) decided on when/where to meet? Is it all 4 options? or just one?????? sorry if I'm confused...it happens easily :confused3

hey scrappin mom!

alright all meets will be by the pool (the main pool Hippy Dippy), we are voting for a big meet date, but it looks like people will be getting together all those nights!

MEET INFO
September 29th 9 or 930 by the pool close to the bar ;)
September 30th 930 by the pool near the bar!!! :goodvibes:
October 1st 9:30 by the pool near the bar :teeth:
October 3rd 930 by the pool near the bar bring your laundry! we will also be tossin it in! (the laundry room not the pool)

*NOTE bar closes at 12am*
*NOTE2 you are allowed to bring your own liquor as long as you DO NOT have it in a glass container*

hey scrappin mom!

alright all meets will be by the pool (the main pool Hippy Dippy), we are voting for a big meet date, but it looks like people will be getting together all those nights!

MEET INFO

October 3rd 930 by the pool near the bar bring your laundry! we will also be tossin it in! (the laundry room not the pool)

*NOTE2 you are allowed to bring your own liquor as long as you DO NOT have it in a glass container*

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter