POP Century 9/29-10/6 VOTE for the MEET DATE!

Which of these dates works for you?

• September 29

• September 30

• October 1

• October 3

Results are only viewable after voting.
Tinker Bell Girl-->
I voted for the 29th because on the 3rd I will already have left and the 30th and 1 are MK and Epcot days.

Swing by the pool at around 9 or 10 i'm sure we will be there! it's our check in day so we won't be up to much! we will decorate our window and room and then hit DTD for a bit and back tot he resort!!!

Tinker Bell Girl-->
I voted for the 29th because on the 3rd I will already have left and the 30th and 1 are MK and Epcot days.

Swing by the pool at around 9 or 10 i'm sure we will be there! it's our check in day so we won't be up to much! we will decorate our window and room and then hit DTD for a bit and back to the resort!!!

I don't do laundry on vacation, I have a really bad habit of over packing But, I could always come to help fold

We're one of those freak families that can't take dirty laundry home! :rotfl:

I would think that we would mostly be around the pool drinking our coladas with the occasional laundry swap - anyone can come by!

What time did we want to meet for this? I have the Hoop-Dee Doo at 7:15 but should be back at POP by 10pm if anyone wants to wait that late?

Hopefully the bar will still be open :drinking1

DisneyMommyMichelle said:
Tinker Bell Girl-->

Swing by the pool at around 9 or 10 i'm sure we will be there! it's our check in day so we won't be up to much! we will decorate our window and room and then hit DTD for a bit and back to the resort!!!

Count me in! Maybe I'll bring some laundry too!

I would think that we would mostly be around the pool drinking our coladas with the occasional laundry swap - anyone can come by!
::yes:: YUP!

What time did we want to meet for this? I have the Hoop-Dee Doo at 7:15 but should be back at POP by 10pm if anyone wants to wait that late?
We have Concourse this nite so we will be back by 9, so we should be at the pool by about 930 or 10!!!

Hopefully the bar will still be open
oo i hope so! i will call in a bit to see the times!!

Just to clarify - this is for 10/3 around 9:30-10pm (although I probably won't be there til 10pm) right?

I hate missing things :)
And I am notorious for messing up times. Want to be able to add it to my schedule so I won't forget :rolleyes:

We're one of those freak families that can't take dirty laundry home! :rotfl:

Thank God I am not the only one !

Oct. 3rd between 9:30pm to 10:00Pm it is!!! :laundy:

I will be back in Chicago around the 3rd, but Saturday the 30th will be great if possible :) I am sure I will see someone around the pool!!

This doesnt look good! October 3rd is in the lead and Ill be on my way back home by then. :guilty: I wanna meet in Hippy Dippy Pool!!!!

Cathryn Rose, have no fear there will be plenty of opportunities!! i am free each of those evenings and it looks like there are people interested, so we may just do several mini-meets for whoever drops by!!!

POOL BAR NEWS!!!

Okay i just called the resort this morning and here is the info!!!

POP POOL BAR closes at 12am!!! woohoo!! plenty of party time!!
i posted this information on our chat thread too!!

We are also allowed to bring our own liquor to the pool AS LONG as it is NOT in a glass container!! woohoo pitchers of drinks all around :teeth:

The 30th is the only date that'll work for me. Will be back home (and back at work :( ) after that.

NiteOwl, we will probably be there!! :teeth:

gotta meet NiteOwl71 and my adopted niece!!! Michelle what time on the 30th ???? :stir:

Cathryn Rose, have no fear there will be plenty of opportunities!! i am free each of those evenings and it looks like there are people interested, so we may just do several mini-meets for whoever drops by!!!

WOOO HOOOOO!!!! :woohoo:

I can NOT wait for September to GET HERE! :yay:

ANTSS2001 said:
gotta meet NiteOwl71 and my adopted niece!!! Michelle what time on the 30th ???? :stir:
Stacey is so excited to meet you :goodvibes

We are gong to MGM that day, it closes at 8. Fantasmic starts at 8 so we should be at the pool by around 9:30 or so. :beach: (we need a night time smiley)

hi everyone!!! here are approximate times that i have worked out depending on where we will be and my ADRs for that night!! if you want to meet earlier go ahead!! just have a sign or something at the table or area where you will be sitting!! anyhting will work!!

9/29--> our arrival date so we will be lounging around i should be at the pool by 9pm!!

9/30--> we have a OHANA ADR so it will be about 930 or 10 when i can get there.

10/1--> most likely pool loungin and drinkin away by 930 due to a late ADR at BOMA!!

10/3 LAUNDRY MEET!!! about 900 or 930!!

I voted for the 3rd. I can change that ADR (Cape May) to earlier, and we will have seen Family Stone twice by then. All of our ADR's are late, except for Boma's on the 30th, because we didn't want to miss the bands at Epcot..so unless you guys are late partiers, we'll miss most of you, by the time we get back.
We're non alcholic people, so we'll be the ones carrying our mugs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter