Positive thoughts please-ups and downs p.42

not a great upbeat but your still moving forward. Hey Kimblebee when you change the title to show another udate, could you include the page it is on, thanks, if you anit got time I will find it, but ts nice to know your looking at the last update

Thanks for another good update, Kim. Always good to know where you have been, where you are and where you are going.

not a great upbeat but your still moving forward. Hey Kimblebee when you change the title to show another udate, could you include the page it is on, thanks, if you anit got time I will find it, but ts nice to know your looking at the last update

I hadn’t thought of doing that but I will now.

This reply is on page 18 btw :stir:

Good you got to talk to the dr. and social worker. Sounds like they have a good plan in place. Now to get Richard on board LOL! Honestly, he is acting like many would, hopefully the meds will kick in and he will become more agreeable. Hang in there, it sounds like it will be a slow race, but he will get to the finish line. He has a great team behind him.

I was in different hospitals and facilities for several months. I had to go through those steps of sitting up and standing and doing things for myself. I balked sometimes along the way because it hurt and sometimes was even terrifying. The therapists are used to various reactions and are usually quite good at moving people along. It sounds like he has a tough road ahead.

You likely do too. Expect to feel frustrated and tired often along the way but everything will fall into place. It's been over two years for me and the change has been remarkable but I didn't recognize that for a while.

Sorry this is so long but this was a big update.

Please don't be sorry, we want to hear how things are going, and are all pulling for you both!!

It's good to hear the infection is improving, even if it's happening slowly. And I'm glad they told you about pulling back on the depression meds. That explains a lot as far as his mood, and I think re-adjusting them will help.

Thanks guys. He’s going for another echo this morning so tomorrow we’ll know how his heart is doing and maybe if there will be lingering effects.

I read up on infections in the heart valve and apparently it’s hard to treat because white blood cells don’t travel to the valve so no immune system reaches it.

Tick Tock..

Small but AMAZING update..

I just talked to Richard and he was able to raise his right arm to his face to scratch his nose. Hopefully, hopefully this is the start of his actually recovering. He was at a plateau for a while but this is such a huge step. I can’t stop beaming, I’m so happy.

I just talked to Richard and he was able to raise his right arm to his face to scratch his nose. Hopefully, hopefully this is the start of his actually recovering. He was at a plateau for a while but this is such a huge step. I can’t stop beaming, I’m so happy.

Kim, I'm happy for you!! :cheer2:

:yay: what great news......tiny steps are great!

Have a wonderful time. Enjoy all the time together and let go of some of the angst.

I finally feel truly hopeful that this will eventually pass. Sure, I knew the doctors believed what they were saying but this is the first true proof that he is actually improving. I know it will still be a slow path but at least now we’re moving forward.

Happy to hear kimblebee.

It's a slow, slow, slow, frustratingly slow process, but it's improvement. Sometimes a small bit of recovery really turns around one's disposition and the next several small things happen fast. I keep ya'll in my thoughts and while it's hard, you guys will get there. Very best! Hope your evening is great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter