• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Positive thoughts please-ups and downs p.42

Small but AMAZING update..

I just talked to Richard and he was able to raise his right arm to his face to scratch his nose. Hopefully, hopefully this is the start of his actually recovering. He was at a plateau for a while but this is such a huge step. I can’t stop beaming, I’m so happy.
That’s wonderful news! :) I’m keeping you and Richard in my thoughts and prayers.

Small but AMAZING update..

I just talked to Richard and he was able to raise his right arm to his face to scratch his nose. Hopefully, hopefully this is the start of his actually recovering. He was at a plateau for a while but this is such a huge step. I can’t stop beaming, I’m so happy.

yeah baby, great news

Thanks everyone. I was able to spend about an hour with him tonight and he showed me he is now able to lift his left leg off the bed and bend the knee to almost 90 degrees. The leaps and bounds he’s made in the past 48 hours are amazing. I know there will be setbacks and it’s still a long way to go, but I’m so encouraged.

I had a nice time with my parents and the two drinks I had will help me relax and hopefully sleep tonight.

Amazing update - I hope he continues to recover, even if it's just a little bit every day :)

I just got a text from Richard and it was so good to hear his text noise. It was legible and it took him a while to type it but it’s a sign that 1) he’s getting his determination back and 2) his fine motor is coming back too.

Maybe Christmas at home isn’t as impossible as we all thought it was.

I just got a text from Richard and it was so good to hear his text noise. It was legible and it took him a while to type it but it’s a sign that 1) he’s getting his determination back and 2) his fine motor is coming back too.

Excellent news! :)

Fingers, toes, and all else crossed.

Not a joke, but cute a written sentence that:

Frosty gets caught picking his nose.

https://goo.gl/images/SkuPc2

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter