Post your AP summer code here!

mommykds

All Disney all the time! Hang on little Dole Whip,
Congrats to those who got the new AP rates...Ok what resort & Ap rate!

Nother cheapy here for my 10-day trip.

$74/night at Pop.

And how lucky am I?

We're arriving on August 26! Woo-hoo.

I got $219 + tax - BC standard.

From what I can tell all prices are 25.25% off rack rate. Not even close to the 40-45% we have been getting in the past few years, but still a decent discount.

Here's what I have been able to put together from reading all the responses (does not include tax):
WL standard $124
WL woods $155
WL courtyard $180
AKL standard $124
AKL concierge $362
Poly garden view $229
Poly concierge $337
CSR standard $99
CSR waterview $115
POFQ standard $99
CR standard $205
GF lagoonview $335
POP standard $74

I'm just glad they are still offering a discount at all!

Sample rates are as follows...
(from http://www.magicalmemoriestravel.com/HistoricalRates.html#current)

Value Resorts (All Stars and Pop Century) - $74 standard
Moderate Resorts - $99 standard
Wilderness Lodge - $124 standard, $180 courtyard
Animal Kingdom Lodge - $124 standard, $205 savannah
Contemporary Resort - $169 standard, $270 tower
Boardwalk/Beach Club/Yacht Club - $219 standard, $360 concierge
Polynesian - $229 garden view, $325 lagoon view
Grand Floridian - $274 garden view

I got Polynesian garden view for $229 per night. We actually needed 4 rooms - and was able to get all 4 with the AP rate. I feel covered in pixie dust today!

POFQ August 18-26, $110.39 per night with tax. Quite a bit more than I was budgeting for but at least I have a few months to tighten the belt.

July 14-18 BC $244 (including tax)
July 19-24 Poly GV $255 (including tax)

I can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

I had originially planned on WL but my TA told me I was lucky I changed my mind because there were no AP rates for my dates at WL.

All-Star Sports, Standard View $74.00 per night, 2 rooms July 14 - 21.

Carol

AKL Standard View $124 for Aug 26 and 27.
Yipppeeeeeeeeeee!!!! :banana:

I called this morning and got Poly GV for 08/25 through 09/05/05 at $229/night pre-tax or $255/night post-tax. I previously had it booked under AAA rate and the AP rate is about $33/night cheaper post-tax.

Good luck everyone!

Congrats to all!!

Now, this has me thinking...hmm...my birthday is August 25...could I convince DH we need to plan a quick weekend???

Polynesian Lagoon View Conciergew is $485/night (including tax) - HIGHER than with AAA discount (AAA = $482/night (with tax).

Now, this has me thinking...hmm...my birthday is August 25...could I convince DH we need to plan a quick weekend??

My birthday is the 24th and I'm thinking the exact same thing!!

We are doing the seven day eastern cruise in november, but I really want to go to WDW between now and then!

Contemporary water/garden is $205 plus tax.
Polynesian garden concierge is $335 plus tax.
Animal Kingdom Lodge concierge is $360 plus tax.

I have a great excuse for staying at the $$$ resorts. I'm writing a Disney World guide. My husband says that even considering the potential tax deduction, we're going to have to sell the farm.

Sharla
A Scrapbooker's Guide to Walt Disney World
www.PlanSnapScrap.com

All you WL folks beat me to that great rate (!), but I got POFQ from July 9-17 at $99 per night. Had originally booked a POFQ AAA package, and the rate was much higher. Cancelled the pkg and went with the AP rate!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter