Post your AP summer code here!

Anastasia said:
My birthday is the 24th and I'm thinking the exact same thing!!

We are doing the seven day eastern cruise in november, but I really want to go to WDW between now and then!

I just got back less than 2 weeks ago, so I really have no excuse - good grief, I know we're going again right after Thanksgiving. But I want to go again NOW!!!! :rotfl:

We are staying at the Poly GV June 17th - June 24th, we got AP rate for $283/night with tax! Guess that is not bad for regular season :teeth: !! (thanks Mich Mouse :teeth: ;) )

We got the WL Courtyard view for $180 per night before taxes. We will be there July 23 through 31st. :cool1:

We got the Poly Garden View for $229 a night and the AKL Pool view for $150 a night. Works out to be $75 off, not as much as the $85 off of deluxes from last year, but I will take it.

kellypops said:
All you WL folks beat me to that great rate (!), but I got POFQ from July 9-17 at $99 per night. Had originally booked a POFQ AAA package, and the rate was much higher. Cancelled the pkg and went with the AP rate!
We got this too, we are staying the 9-16.

DH and DS, July 12-18. Asked about CSR, too - and was told no AP rates available there - that was about 8:30 Eastern time?? Nabbed BC while I could for them - they may still go for the cheaper trip at CSR - will decide soon!

DH and DS, July 12-18. Asked about CSR, too - and was told no AP rates available there - that was about 8:30 Eastern time?? Nabbed BC while I could for them - they may still go for the cheaper trip at CSR - will decide soon!

Thank You Dis'ers!!! I just booked WL for 7/30-8/5 standard room for $830. Woo Hoo! That should be good enough to convince my DH to go!!!!!!!!

Could someone please tell me...is the AKL standard AP rate of $124.00 with tax or without? Thanks! :flower:

I called today at 12:30ish (EST) and got a standard room at CSR for $99. We were going to go for a deluxe but decided the savings should go toward eating instead! Have a great trip everyone!!

Going to the CBR July 16-23 110.36 night tax incl. That extra $112.00 a night(2 rooms)saved can go towards food,Floridian Spa treatment for DW, and did I say Food :banana:

dialane said:
I got $219 + tax - BC standard.

From what I can tell all prices are 25.25% off rack rate. Not even close to the 40-45% we have been getting in the past few years, but still a decent discount.

According to mousesavers, the AP rates are a flat $ off, not a %:

"WDW Annual Passholders can ask for Code EXE and get special discounted rates at select Walt Disney World resorts for check-ins 7/5/05-8/27/05. The code gives you a flat discount off the rack rates: $25 off Value resorts, $50 off Moderate resorts and $75 off Deluxe and Home-Away-From-Home resorts."

Definitely less than before. I believe it was $100 off on deluxe on the last round of rates.

Thanks to all the great tips from the DIS I got 6 nights at POFQ for $99 per night. It was so simple, just called, got right through and ask for my reservation to be switched to the EXE code and it was done. Saving $300! :banana:

Tinkaroo said:
I just got back less than 2 weeks ago, so I really have no excuse - good grief, I know we're going again right after Thanksgiving. But I want to go again NOW!!!! :rotfl:

My thoughts exactly, was just there 4/15 to 4/23 :cool1: and I feel I need to recharge again! :rotfl:

blujaymama said:
I called today at 12:30ish (EST) and got a standard room at CSR for $99. We were going to go for a deluxe but decided the savings should go toward eating instead! Have a great trip everyone!!

$99 ??? :goodvibes for what month ???pls do tell :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter