Post your AP summer code here!

::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo Called 6:30 am cst Got Poly GV Aug 18> sept 4th broke into 2 ressies ( 10 day rule). 229 + tax. :cheer2: Absolutely saved. Had AAA rate but do not have AAA yet and was going to purchase if AP rates didn't show up in the next 2 weeks just in case. :wizard: They have a discount on it at work so might get it anyway? But will hold for now.

Everone sleep tonight thinking about there rates! ::MickeyMo ::MickeyMo

mky princess:

I got CBR water view for 5 nights for $641 (tax included) really pleased as this will be our first stay at a Disney resort and had to be careful on the phone as the boys know we are going to Florida but not that we are staying in a Disney hotel!!!

WL Woods View for $155...7/29 to 8/7... Yes, baby! :bounce:

Antss2001:
At CSR for $99/night, I am going from August 15-21. :cool1: I almost wish we could stay longer at that price.

AKL Deluxe Savannah View (room that fits 5 with a Q, a bunkbed, and a daybed) $265 a night for August 19-21st. :)

July 22-25 Vero Beach Resort- NO AP DISCOUNT
July 25-29 Poly Garden View- $229
July 29-31 AKL Savannah- $205

DebbieB said:
According to mousesavers, the AP rates are a flat $ off, not a %:
Sorry, didn't mean to confuse anyone. I realize that AP discounts this time are in dollar amounts, but if you do the math it comes out to 25.25% off of rack rate in each category.

July 29 to Aug.3- WL Standard View $124.
Aug.3 to Aug.7- AKL Pool/Water View $150.

July 29 to Aug.3- WL Standard view $124.
Aug.3 to Aug.7- AKL Pool/Water view $150.
Sorry I posted twice...got confused :tilt:

WL at $155 for woods view, 8/21- 9/4. Split ressie due to ten day rule, maybe catch a a better deal on second one with Sept. codes? Would be nice!
:hourglass

Coronado Springs for July 20 - 24 at $110.50 (tax included). I've never been in the summer. I hope we can stand the heat!

jimb said:
WL at $155 for woods view, 8/21- 9/4. Split ressie due to ten day rule, maybe catch a a better deal on second one with Sept. codes? Would be nice!
:hourglass

Jimb - how did you split your ressies? If you split, like this, you can take advantage of these rates for both ressies now:

8/21-8/26
8/27-9/4

Got Pop Century for $74/nite 2 rooms, and staying June3-5, then over to BWV where I pay nothing (DVC member)!!!

DeerH

Congrats to everyone that got good rates. I was part of the frenzy of the April-July rates...and I must say I'm glad I didn't have to go through it again! :rotfl:

Forgive me if this is a double post but my computer froze up when I tried to post it the first time :badpc:

We are booked at WL std view, 7/30-8/5 for $124/nt. + tax.

Woo Hoo!! Doing the happy dance. Haven't been to the world since May, 2001.
:banana: :banana: :mickeybar

I can help,

Yes :flower: We did it too! We are going aug 18 sept 4th, staying at poly for entire time, but split in 7 days on the 25th so 18 > 25 & 25> 4th! Hopeful it will just be a check in and out, since we are staying gv all the way. I don't want to change rooms unless its a really bad room. :rolleyes: Or location! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Can't image a bad room at the poly thou. :wizard: ::MickeyMo

Good luck, Mky princess:

Party of 5....

The ressie is split in part due to the ten day rule on the AP discount. Since my second booking starts on 8/27, the last day of the discount period, it applies through 9/4. Now, if a new AP discount comes out effective 8/28 which is better then the 7/5-8/27 discount, I can try to rebook ressies to take advantage of the new discounting on days 8/28-9/4. Last year, new discounts came out around 8/05. Decision will be based on availability and if the money saved is even worth the rebooking effort, we will see.

Jimb

Just booked CBR preferred for 7 nights 8/24 - 8/31 for $898.00.

DH, and 2 DS's are excited too.

Yippee!! We are dancing now. Can't Wait.

Congrats everyone with the AP rates.

Mickey here we come!!!!!!

we got FW cabin for $153/night in july...$50 less than AAA discount rate!! ::MickeyMo

[link=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[image noborder]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;9;0/st/20050722/e/Disney+Days/k/96c9/event.png[/image]
[/link]

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter