Power Chair vs ECV

Gran Jan , have been looking at the LiteRider Envy myself for Disney and other trips as well. Really like the small footprint, tight turning, and the way it comes apart. Did you ever get one? Did you like it? I'd appreciate any info you're willing to share.
I never bought the LiteRider Envy. I'm still using the regular LiteRider. As far as I can tell, they're the same except for the battery. We did check & found out that the bigger battery will fit mine so we're seriously considering that so it would have enough power for Disney. I'm just not sure which is best for Disney...power chair or ECV. Every time I think about getting the bigger battery, I just end up using the ECV instead. I guess I just don't want to spend the money on a bigger battery for the chair when the small one is fine for around the house, which is about the only place I use the chair. If I didn't already have an ECV with plenty of battery life for Disney, I would get the LiteRider Envy. If I was able to park it & walk, I think an ECV is fine...they're just not practical inside. It just all depends on what your needs are now & could be in the near future. As far as transportable power chairs, the LiteRider Envy gets the best reviews in that price range. The only negative I've noticed is it's squeaky. Good luck with your decision!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter