• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Pre order photopass $99 is back!

When I go into the photopass website it shows disney photo book with $20 dollars off but cannot see the price it is reduced. Can anyone tell me? We have ordered the memory package but will want another two weeks since there are so many of us, so if it is reduced, is there any reason why I cannot order the other two books now??

Is it not limited to one per order?

How much of a saving is this off the regular price ?

The CD is usually $149 so it's about a third off. I THINK the photobook is usually $49, but Im not on the website now so anyone feel free to correct me on that one.

Right after emails/phone calls, disney have now refunded my original photocd and hopefully left the second booking of memory package.

It shows as book credit up to $79.95 and separately photocd park - can someone confirm joined together this makes up the memory package. many thanks

I dont know EeyoreFan.

Does anyone know if you can just order the CD of stock photos as a stand alone or if you have to wait until you put in your Photopass CD order?

They've taken ours and our credits are on our account now.

I've just added my pictures now and they're fantastic! I cannot wait to get started on them tomorrow! :thumbsup2

REAL newbie question here. Which of the Florida parks does the photopass cover?

Taking my nieces/nephew for a fortnight at the end of July and we're going along with another family of five so thinking about pre-ordering a CD package for all of us to use together.

My Mum has done all the park booking as I"m a bit clueless about them so I'm not really sure what counts as a Disney park and what doesn't.

tyia

Zoe

When you visit any of the disney parks: Magic Kingdom, epcot, animal kingdom, hollywood studios and the 2 water parks you can get your photos taken.

As diddldonna said, Disney's 4 main theme parks plus their waterparks - Typhoon Lagoon & Blizzard Beach. :goodvibes

Ordered my CD on the 7th, website says despatched on the 9th. No sign of it yet :goodvibes

Some have waited around seven days or longer. I think Wayne had to chase his up, but they were usually quite swift. How many pics did you end up with?

Sorry if this has already been asked as I havent read all of the 12 pages of this thread!
does anyone know if you can pre order now for next yr ?

Mine says despatched on the 10th, so hopefully on-route very soon! :thumbsup2

Would love to know when everyone receives their cd and how long it takes for reference.

Also has anyone ever had to pay customs charges on the Cd's?

Would love to know when everyone receives their cd and how long it takes for reference.

Also has anyone ever had to pay customs charges on the Cd's?

I asked this question last year and everyone who posted said no. You pay customs charges over a certain value and I think they put the value of the actual disc, not the retail price on the packaging which saves us all. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter