• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Pre order photopass $99 is back!

The last time we went we got the photobook. We used the photopass photos and uploaded our own photos as well. It looks great and everyone looks at it regularly. We had planned on getting the cd as well but there was only 6 photos on it so we didn't bother. We want to get the preorder cd this time but want it to be worthwhile. We have booked few character meals and BBB. How else can we ensure the cd is worth the cost.

in response to maznorm, we are just back from our first trip. we were vaguely aware of the photopass before we went and thought it'd be a nice way of having somephotos of the 4 of us that we and friends could look at for a month and then lose, we never intended buying them. We had about 90 photos taken, the photographers are all over the parks and waterparks, we coujld have had so many more taken if we'd wanted. We get home, find you can put all sorts of grreat borders and stuff on them and crop them etc really easily and there are some really lovely photos of us and so we've decided to buy the cd. Because i've edited some of them we now have about 120 photos and $150, which is obvioulsy about £100 isnt too bad a price i think for such really nice photos. So, (sorry for waffling!) in answer to your question I think the pre-order is a fab offer and it'll be really easy to get loads of photos taken, we didnt have a character meal, just got them taken wandering around or posing with characters. Have a great time

Just wondering, did you guys pay on UK credit cards? Did you get an email confirmation and if so, what did it say?

I paid on my UK VISA debit card! Got my confirmation e-mail, and when I login into the Photopass website my credit is there :confused3 I've got a reference number for my query to them about it but I really want it sorted asap!

I paid on my UK VISA debit card! Got my confirmation e-mail, and when I login into the Photopass website my credit is there :confused3 I've got a reference number for my query to them about it but I really want it sorted asap!

Yes exactly the same but i paid with my Fairfx card

How bizarre. Seems like they liked my FairFX money - it went off instantly. :confused3

Maybe i havent been charged then :banana: lol i can dream? i just double checked the statement online and yep nothing has been taken off x

Maybe i havent been charged then :banana: lol i can dream? i just double checked the statement online and yep nothing has been taken off x

Hmmm, should I cancel it, get a refund and try again to see if I can "buy" it for free ....? :lmao:

Seriously though, I would actually call them and check. You don't want to come back and find out that it was only processed after you got back and therefore you don't get the discount. Not likely I know, but it's the kind of thing that would bug me. Maybe you guys just ordered on a good day. Didn't both of you have some hassles getting into the check out process? (Sorry, too lazy to check the initial part of the thread, but someone did have problems with it if I remember correctly).

with fairfx it will go off instantly as its a pre paid card so anything charged to it will pend ont he card till whoeever gets round to completing the transaction

When i have pending amounts on Fairfx it holds the money back and states it is pending...and even if that was the case surely since its been over 2 weeks you would of thought they would of taken it off?

And why not take from us instantly? Like the others?

When i have pending amounts on Fairfx it holds the money back and states it is pending...and even if that was the case surely since its been over 2 weeks you would of thought they would of taken it off?

And why not take from us instantly? Like the others?

I would really phone them. By this stage I would want to speak to someone and make sure there won't be any problems redeeming the credit at check out.

I would really phone them. By this stage I would want to speak to someone and make sure there won't be any problems redeeming the credit at check out.

I'm not going to call them as i have clear confirmation of the purchase and the credits :thumbsup2 If there is a problem at checkout it's not my problem and i would query it with them lol i have clear confirmation, i will wait to hear what reply Scottishgirl87 gets from them :thumbsup2

Can i just ask hun on your photopass account on the Order status does it still say processing?

The last time we went we got the photobook. We used the photopass photos and uploaded our own photos as well. It looks great and everyone looks at it regularly. We had planned on getting the cd as well but there was only 6 photos on it so we didn't bother. We want to get the preorder cd this time but want it to be worthwhile. We have booked few character meals and BBB. How else can we ensure the cd is worth the cost.

You will find many of the photopass photographers at the park icons (Tree of Life - Animal Kingdom, Spaceship Earth - EPCOT etc) as well as throughout the park. A few of the photographers offer the "special" photographs where they will add in Stich, Tinkerbell or Simba in to you photo. I always regetted not getting the photos in the evening as that would have been another perspective.

Without to much effort you can amass quite a few photopass photos :)

Can i just ask hun on your photopass account on the Order status does it still say processing?

Mine does.

Still no update from Photopass :confused3 This was the original e-mail I received back from them:
We would like to thank you for your request for assistance with delayed charges. We apologize that you are experiencing technical issues with www.DisneyPhotoPass.com.

We have forwarded your issues to our technical team for further review and your case # is XXXXX. Please respond to this e-mail in 48 to 72 hours for an update.
Sincerely,

Holly

Disney Photo Imaging Guest Support Team

I went and checked after seeing this message and I am the same. It still says processing and nothing taken out of my account? Let us know what they say and I hope it can all be sorted out.

I went and checked after seeing this message and I am the same. It still says processing and nothing taken out of my account? Let us know what they say and I hope it can all be sorted out.
Did you also order on the 17th? Just wondering if there was a problem on that particular day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter