• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Pre order photopass $99 is back!

2Tiggies said:
Did you also order on the 17th? Just wondering if there was a problem on that particular day.

just checked the date and yes I ordered on the 17th too.

I've had another e-mail back from Photopass with the following:
Greetings,

I sincerely apologize. We are still working to resolve this issue. Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,
Holly
Disney Photo Imaging Guest Support Team

However, there is now £66.31 pending from my bank account so it looks as if it's solved anyway :thumbsup2

Thats a great deal
Cant wait to order ours....but have a big wait yet lol

I may be wrong, but I am pretty sure that it doesn't expire. If you bought it now and used it next Christmas it will still be fine. It is only the actual photos on the account, once you register your card to your account, that expire within 30 days. I think the whole point of the Photopass promotion is to get people to commit to buying it ahead of time - people who may otherwise not bother.

Fabaroonies
My money was taken from my account today
Another thing sorted, i love planning hols
Ali

I have e-mailed them and hope to get this sorted.

I have also mentioned at the time of purchasing the cd the exchange rate was higher and if they take money now it means i lose out because of the current rate, not sure what they will do or say but i wanted to make a point about it. I am making a saving anyway so its no real big deal.

I have e-mailed them and hope to get this sorted.

I have also mentioned at the time of purchasing the cd the exchange rate was higher and if they take money now it means i lose out because of the current rate, not sure what they will do or say but i wanted to make a point about it. I am making a saving anyway so its no real big deal.

Let us know how you get on. :goodvibes

When I go into the photopass website it shows disney photo book with $20 dollars off but cannot see the price it is reduced. Can anyone tell me? We have ordered the memory package but will want another two weeks since there are so many of us, so if it is reduced, is there any reason why I cannot order the other two books now??

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter