Price error next August

No-one knows everything.

Apparently 10 year olds do :rolleyes1 But what would I know- I'm way beyond :lmao:

Just joined as well

Welcome :goodvibes
Really good to have you here with us. Don't be shy to ask questions or offer advice and share your plans/experiences - or just enter into general discussion and banter for the fun of it :thumbsup2

Also to generally thank everyone who has made me feel welcome here...it feels much more 'Disney'...:grouphug:

Welcome JintyB :goodvibes

I've posted quite a bit on that thread xx I am really sorry if I have come across as aggressive - I'm not honest :)

I've posted quite a bit on that thread xx I am really sorry if I have come across as aggressive - I'm not honest :)

I think a lot of people have been taken out of context on that thread, to be honest. Don't worry about it - oh, and :welcome: to the DIS

Heard back looks like we all got same email and no response to any of the questions I raised. Never mind least we are still going.

Pleased for you, where are you stayiing?

Just need a flight glitch and next years holiday will be sorted, I will be keeping an eye on here (and thedibb), Wayne usually comes up trumps in that department :)

Mind you, if you see anything good fom Newcastle (would be nice, must be at least ten years since we flew from our home airport) let me know! ;)

Just need a flight glitch and next years holiday will be sorted, I will be keeping an eye on here (and thedibb), Wayne usually comes up trumps in that department :)

I think its someone elses turn to find them for next year.:)

I e-mailed Monday asking f I could change my resort, other than we are dealing with your request e-mail still not heard anything. I am anticipating a no you can't message. How long that will be is anyone's guess.

I asked if we could change resort you get charged full rate. You will hear back eventually.

Yes heard back now thanks, they have said if you want to change, you have to cancel and re-book and no discount and no $300. It's cancelled

Just wanted to say "thank you" this has been a most fascinating thread to read in full.

A big congrats to all those that benefited from the "system error", hope you all enjoy that little extra sprinkle of pixie dust that it bought you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter