• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Priceline Express Deals

Since resort fees aren’t showing up for many hotels, will Priceline eat the fees since they didn’t advertise them?

I doubt it. Their disclaimer says there may be additional fees due at the hotel. That said, they clearly have the ability to disclose them and they are on some dates and not others (it's not consistent across properties right now) so I think it's pretty misleading not to show them. If they want to disguise the property then they should include the fee in the price.

Agreed that it’s definitely misleading to not include the fees in the price. There’s a big difference between a $200/night room and a $235/night room!

Anyone have a express deals discount code? Thx
Were you able to at least find a 5% Priceline promo code that worked? BBMAR19 should work for 5% off Express Deals (and isn't a single-use code so no worries if anyone else snags it as well).

Were you able to at least find a 5% Priceline promo code that worked? BBMAR19 should work for 5% off Express Deals (and isn't a single-use code so no worries if anyone else snags it as well).

The 5% code does work through the Better Bidding site--thanks. I booked one night direct tonight because it was cheaper and planning to book the other nights in a separate reservation through priceline express now.

For my dates the Swan listing now shows resort fees for one bed option and not the others. Very strange.

Does anyone know what hotel or hotels have a $45/night fee? Or do you know where you can find a list of what the different resort fees for different hotels are? I'd consider a few hotels outside Disney, but I don't really know how to identify them through express deals other than resort fee.

Does anyone know what hotel or hotels have a $45/night fee? Or do you know where you can find a list of what the different resort fees for different hotels are? I'd consider a few hotels outside Disney, but I don't really know how to identify them through express deals other than resort fee.
I believe Hilton bonnet creek is $45...or maybe it was Waldorf. I’d check them.

Careful,lots of resort fees are missing right now. I just booked the Swan and the fees were not listed on the booking page or on the confirmation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter