~ Prince Josh and Princess Caitlin get married at the Happiest Place on Earth!PG 13

Just joining in!! Your plans look great so far! I especially love the Etsy link for the flowers you chose...I'm thinking of doing a brooch bouquet with feathers (similar to some I saw in the Etsy store).

My fiance and I got engaged at Shades of Green in July and are planning our DFTW for next November. :)

Excited to follow along with your planning! :)

I am beyond excited for this wedding!!!!!

Thanks I am too!

I love all of your themes!
I am really excited about them too

I feel a little weird....but I have a wedding planning binder! Just ideas, but one day they will be a reality!!!
I don't even have one :laughing: We have a storage box with tea cups and then we we need to write down something we just grab a sheet of paper :laughing:

I LOVE the Alice in wonderland shower theme! So cute!
Thanks it was my mom's idea

I want my engagement party to be classic Disney, my shower to be Little Mermaid, my bachelorette party to be Alice in Wonderland, and the wedding to be Cinderella!
Cool!

Awwwwww :) Your first joint checking account! How cute! Yay!
Yep it was exciting!

If you want any additional engagement pictures, I would LOVE to do them! I am actually trying to build up my portfolio, so I would love too! I would do them for a reduced rate! PM me if you wanna talk about it--or message me on facebook :)

I appreciate it but I think Josh and I are good for engagement pictures :goodvibes We really liked the ones we got and with the awesome camera we have my mom has been taking really good ones :thumbsup2

Yes! Deer Face!!!! Yayyyy for getting your dress! I can't wait to see it! So sorry about the horrible experience though :( I've heard not so good things about them before.....I went there to get a dress for my moms wedding and for prom and I had a horrible experience both times....

I was excited! I got over the bad experience though it wasn't too big of a deal.

Yay for a job! I'm thinking of trying to get a job at JCP's as a photographer! I'm so sorry sweetie :(
Good luck!

I know everything will go just fine with Josh and he will have a quick and pain-free recovery!
Yep everything is fine now

How was the Halloween walk? I tried to get down there this year but didn't make it :( Hah!

It was fun!
Your dog is hilarious!
Thanks

What a cute little announcement! I totally just realized this, but I will be there when your wedding is!!!! I'm so excited! I'll be doing the Disney College Program, but we should get together at some point!

Thank you! That is cool! Have you already applied? Maybe I have that week planned down to the minute though :laughing:

Ahhh! I cannot stop crying tonight! I LOVE your wedding music! It's just so sweet! I have that album on my Iphone and I listen to at least one of those songs every night before I go to bed! Ooh! What classes did you sign up for this semester? I'm in:
Piano 1
Spanish 1
Math 97a :( :( LOOOONGGGG Story about this one....
Personal Finance
Band
Thanks! I love it too!

What Math 97 are you taking?

Just joining in!! Your plans look great so far! I especially love the Etsy link for the flowers you chose...I'm thinking of doing a brooch bouquet with feathers (similar to some I saw in the Etsy store).

Acadia ships out of state so if you need someone to make your flowers she is awesome! :thumbsup2

My fiance and I got engaged at Shades of Green in July and are planning our DFTW for next November. :)
Awesome! I hope you have fun with all of the planning!

Excited to follow along with your planning! :)

Thank you for joining along!

Hijacking here as I saw your engagement party pics, which was a very cute theme!, I saw this article today and thought I would share with you,,,, maybe you saw it already, very cute.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ti-coloured-house-anniversary-photoshoot.html

Thank you for the link! That is too adorable!

FYI- I will be back either tomorrow or Wednesday to do an update about my birthday weekend! I have been so busy with work and school that I haven't been up to DISing but I promise an update within the next two days!

Ugh life has been so hectic lately! Between work and school I have been beat so I am pretty late in putting this post up :laughing:

Last weekend was my birthday and on Saturday we celebrated by going to one of my favorite places the Henry Ford Museum and Greenfield Village :cutie:

Before we stepped inside the actual museum Josh and Dad needed to be goofy

gfv2012007-Copy.jpg

gfv2012006.jpg

Some pictures from their Wizard of Oz exhibit (this was the main reason I wanted to go) :wizard:

gfv2012011.jpg

gfv2012012-Copy.jpg

gfv2012014-Copy.jpg

gfv2012013.jpg

gfv2012018-Copy.jpg

gfv2012019.jpg

gfv2012024-Copy.jpg

gfv2012025-Copy.jpg

gfv2012027-Copy.jpg

gfv2012028-Copy.jpg

gfv2012029-Copy.jpg

gfv2012030-Copy.jpg

Pictures of Josh and I in their Generation exhibit

gfv2012035-Copy.jpg

gfv2012032-Copy.jpg

This is him pretending to actually drive and that is my face most of the time when he drives :laughing:

gfv2012033-Copy.jpg

These are from their aviation exhibit

gfv2012048-Copy.jpg

gfv2012049-Copy.jpg

gfv2012050-Copy.jpg

This was Josh's first time since he was little at the Henry Ford museum and he really enjoyed it!

Some pictures of their diner signs which is currently being renovated into an actual diner! I am so excited for this new area to open!

gfv2012058-Copy.jpg

Pictures of the surrounding area outside.

gfv2012063.jpg

gfv2012065.jpg

gfv2012067.jpg

After the museum we went to Greenfield Village and no one was there! Which gave me tons of picture opportunities!

gfv2012068.jpg

gfv2012070.jpg

gfv2012071.jpg

gfv2012074.jpg

We are trying to figure out what those green things are because they didn't look like leaves and if they are then they are some weird type of leaf so if anyone knows fill me in!

gfv2012076.jpg

gfv2012078.jpg

I tried to take a lot of pictures of my mom and dad since we never seem to get pictures of them!

gfv2012075.jpg

gfv2012080.jpg

gfv2012082.jpg

gfv2012085.jpg

gfv2012089.jpg

After browsing around a bit Josh and I decided that one thing an about to be 21 year old and a 26 year old should do is....ride the carousel! :laughing:

gfv2012090.jpg

Dad waiting for us while we were riding.

gfv2012094.jpg

Afterwards I wanted to head over to an area I haven't spent much time taking pictures of.

gfv2012101.jpg

gfv2012104.jpg

Fountain pic a la Josh

gfv2012105.jpg

gfv2012106.jpg

gfv2012108.jpg

gfv2012111.jpg

First photo shoot time

gfv2012112.jpg

gfv2012114.jpg

Then building and area photo shoot!

gfv2012117.jpg

gfv2012118.jpg

gfv2012120.jpg

gfv2012121.jpg

gfv2012123.jpg

gfv2012125.jpg

gfv2012126.jpg

gfv2012127.jpg

gfv2012131.jpg

gfv2012132.jpg

gfv2012134.jpg

gfv2012136.jpg

gfv2012138.jpg

gfv2012139.jpg

gfv2012141.jpg

I love how these pictures came out!

I then decided my mom and dad needed a photo shoot!

gfv2012152.jpg

gfv2012153.jpg

I also love these! These are seriously probably the best "people" pictures I have ever taken!

Next up it was mine and Josh's turn!

gfv2012148.jpg

gfv2012147.jpg

Then more pictures while my parents shopped

gfv2012157.jpg

Josh decided he needed a picture of him "tebowing"

gfv2012155.jpg

We headed out and were all pretty exhausted!

gfv2012163.jpg

gfv2012166.jpg

gfv2012170.jpg

I was supposed to go out with Josh and couple of friends for midnight drinks but I decided I was too beat so we were just going to go to a local bar with my parents at midnight. My mom, Josh and I all laid down around 10 to take naps ( I know we are all party people!) and around 11 I woke up and woke up mom and Josh around 11:50. We all went to Ashley's and counted down to midnight with our favorite waitress.

This is me with my first drink!

378670_2133612460570_1253790027_31755976_1825873251_n.jpg

It wouldn't be a birthday without presents and here is what my mom and dad got me!

vinylmation-celebrations-series-3-figure-with-mystery-junior---happy-birthday.jpg

Vinylmation-2011-Figure-3.jpg

I also got a Magic Kingdom shot glass and a coffee mug with Mickey on it and a quote from Walt Disney about growing up.

I thought the Disney stuff would be appropriate to put in the TR. After we all went to bed we woke up early went to church and then went out with my grandparents. I got a Disney gift card and ordered this stuff.

6434045561935.jpg

I got this to commemorate mine and Josh's first Christmas together :lovestruc

5601046314701.jpg

104953.jpg

I plan on wearing the necklace for the wedding if it works with my dress :cutie: The only issue is it broke while I was taking it out of the package so I had to email Disney and ask them for a new one.

That night we went out for margaritas and here I am with my free tequila shot :laughing:

305285_2136295247638_1253790027_31757369_1833120203_n.jpg

My birthday was perfect!! I got great gifts and spent time with all the people I love!

Now this past weekend we reached 11 months till our wedding and are in the process of booking our resort! We will be staying at the Boardwalk!!!! It is my favorite resort so I am super excited! We will be right near Epcot with Food and Wine and I really want to check out Jellyrolls! We also finalized our flower order and I am super excited about that as well! And my mom got her mother of the bride dress!!!! She looks gorgeous!!

That's all for now have a great Thanksgiving everyone!

Happy Belated Birthday! I love all the pictures you took, they are beautiful! The one of your parents are awesome. Looks like you had a great birthday. :)

What a fun birthday! Those are some fantastic pictures!

Yay for being 21! Your gifts are so great. I hope Disney sends you a new necklace!!

YAY for the Boardwalk!! :woohoo: That's such a fun place to be for your wedding! I bet your mom looks fabulous!

Can't wait to hear more plans! :yay:

What a fun birthday! All of the pictures you took are so pretty! And I loved the "tebowing" one (probably cuz I am a Gator fan and obsessed with Tebow :rolleyes1)

Yay for being only 11 months out! And you DEFINITELY have to go to Jellyrolls! It's so much fun!

Those are such stunning pictures! Looks like such a great birthday:goodvibes
What great presents! And I really love that necklace!
11 months!!! Yayyyy!
I bet your mum looks amazing!!
The next 11 months is going to fly by!

Happy Belated Birthday! I love all the pictures you took, they are beautiful! The one of your parents are awesome. Looks like you had a great birthday. :)

Thank you!

Thank you! I am so happy with how they turned out!

I love that picture of them!

It was an amazing day!

What a fun birthday! Those are some fantastic pictures!

Yay for being 21! Your gifts are so great. I hope Disney sends you a new necklace!!

YAY for the Boardwalk!! :woohoo: That's such a fun place to be for your wedding! I bet your mom looks fabulous!

Can't wait to hear more plans! :yay:

It was a blast! Thank you1

It is pretty awesome :laughing: I hear a Lapu Lapu and a Grey Goose Slushie calling my name! They are I got the confirmation email this morning :thumbsup2

I am so excited! We have stayed there once before and out of all the places we have stayed BC included Boardwalk is my fave! She does!

What a fun birthday! All of the pictures you took are so pretty! And I loved the "tebowing" one (probably cuz I am a Gator fan and obsessed with Tebow :rolleyes1)

Yay for being only 11 months out! And you DEFINITELY have to go to Jellyrolls! It's so much fun!

I had a great time! Thank you! Yep it is the new pose so he needed to get in on it! We have a couple planking pictures from Disney so he likes to stay up on the poses :laughing:

Yep! I can't believe it! I am so excited my parents have gone before and loved it!

Those are such stunning pictures! Looks like such a great birthday:goodvibes
What great presents! And I really love that necklace!
11 months!!! Yayyyy!
I bet your mum looks amazing!!
The next 11 months is going to fly by!

Thank you! It was a great day!

I love all of my presents! It was great to have some Disney added in! I love it too! I can't wait till I get my new one!

Yep! I have no doubt they will fly by!

She does!

Great pictures. Happy birthday and hope you all have a happy thanksgiving.

Thank you!

I hope you do too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter