~ Prince Josh and Princess Caitlin get married at the Happiest Place on Earth!PG 13

That is so exciting!!! Such a good feeling when it's booked! The time is seriously going to fly by and then it will be time for your beautiful wedding!

I like your idea for the MOH dress, you really have to look a lot of different places as some of the ones in wedding dress shops can be quite foul haha

I know! I am sooo happy! I really can't believe how fast this year is flying by already! My birthday is 9 days away, Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming up and I register for Winter Semester classes on Monday!

I just want to make sure it is something she likes that fits the theme. I don't want her to be unhappy with it and then end up not having as much fun the day of the wedding :laughing: I want it to be something she loves as much as I love my wedding dress!

Congratulations on booking your wedding! Oct. 20 sounds like a nice date, even number and all. I'm not to big on odd numbers. :rotfl: Just kidding. I know it will be a great day for all of you. I hope you find the perfect bride's maid dress.

That's great news on getting the date, good luck with the dress shopping.

Congratulations on booking your wedding! Oct. 20 sounds like a nice date, even number and all. I'm not to big on odd numbers. :rotfl: Just kidding. I know it will be a great day for all of you. I hope you find the perfect bride's maid dress.

Thank you!

I hope so! I can't wait to go looking for one!

That's great news on getting the date, good luck with the dress shopping.

Thank you! We might need it!

Congratulations on booking your wedding date. :thumbsup2
Thank you!!

Hey everyone!

I am super excited so I thought I would post that we found our wedding music!!! We were talking about what music we would use for me walking down the aisle and the other portions of our wedding and I said I would just find something online. Well it turns out Disney has a Wedding music CD!!!! It is some of their most romantic songs and it is only the instrumental part! So we are in love with it :thumbsup2 Josh, Mom and I all got misty eyed when we listened to the song I will walk down the aisle too!

So here's the music:

While guests are being seated-Can you feel the love tonight

Reason: The Lion King is Josh's favorite Disney movie so I thought it would be nice to add it to our wedding

During the Procession starting with Mom being seated and ending with Cassie - Bella Notte

Reason: It's such a pretty song and although we are having a morning wedding the entire day will be filled with love and romance and this song sums up that feeling of being in love with someone.

While I walk down the aisle- Beauty and the Beast

Reason: DUH! It is seriously the prettiest version of this song I have ever heard! As soon as I listened to it I looked and Mom and Josh and said "This is it." The perfect music for the perfect day!

During the Sand Ceremony- Part of your world

Reason: This is my mom's favorite Disney movie and I kind of wanted to make her cry :laughing: JK! I thought the sand worked with the Little Mermaid and the sand is supposed to symbolize our lives intertwining so we are becoming a part of each other's worlds :lovestruc

Our first walk down the aisle as Husband and Wife- When you wish upon a star

Reason: We fell in love with Wishes this trip and that song brings back really good memories of one night of our trip :cloud9: Also our dreams are coming true and we are proof that wishes do come true :thumbsup2

So that's it for now! I will be back soon with updates on the Bridesmaid's dress!

Don't you just LOVE that music? It's on my iPod. LOL.

So glad you picked your music! Those are some awesome choices! :thumbsup2

Awesome music choices! I could cry just thinking about them all and the meaning of love behind them :lovestruc :laughing:

Now you have me wanting to buy that CD!

Don't you just LOVE that music? It's on my iPod. LOL.

So glad you picked your music! Those are some awesome choices! :thumbsup2
It is so pretty!

Thank you! I am very excited! We have also decided to do a sort of flash mob back down the aisle at the end so we will have to come up with more music :laughing:

Awesome music choices! I could cry just thinking about them all and the meaning of love behind them :lovestruc :laughing:

Now you have me wanting to buy that CD!
Aw thank you! :hug:

You should! Maybe you will find your first dance song on it!

That's absolutely adorable :) I purchased that CD a few years ago and it has been on my iPod ever since! I love how you have reasons for each song you picked - they're all adorable :lovestruc Aww this is gonna be the cutest wedding ever!!! I want to go listen to those songs now haha

That's absolutely adorable :) I purchased that CD a few years ago and it has been on my iPod ever since! I love how you have reasons for each song you picked - they're all adorable :lovestruc Aww this is gonna be the cutest wedding ever!!! I want to go listen to those songs now haha

Thank you! I thought it was adorable when Josh had to leave the room because he was misting up :laughing: Thank you! I am so in love with Disney music :laughing: Thank you! I hope it is the cutest one ever :hug:

Just joining in! I was wondering how in the world I've missed your wonderful PJ, then I realized you started yours at about the same time I was wrapping mine up and getting ready for the wedding! :laughing: But I am here now and I'm loving everything! You are so adorable! First off, I was SO excited because you were getting married on my birthday!! :woohoo: But, now you are getting married on the day AFTER my birthday! Oh, well, that's almost as cool! :lmao:

Your UP theme was great!! LOVED IT! Up is our favorite movie, and I made ellie badges for all of our guests to wear during the wedding festivities. Anyway, you guys looked like you had a lot of fun.

Music choices are great. Beauty and the Beast is my favorite too! Anyway, I'm a little late joining in, but I'm on board now! Can't wait for more!! :goodvibes

Aw, I love your music choices!

I totally know what cd you mean, because of course we used the same one for our wedding! :laughing: I also wanted to walk own the aisle to beauty and the Beast since it's my fave movie and she's my fave princess, but then I was worried people would think that I was calling my husband a beast/ugly. So I changed it to "So this is love" from Cinderella.

love the flash mob idea. Did you see the flash mob wedding thing they did on tv a while back?

Oh my gosh a flash mob sounds SO FUN!! I would totally do something like that. :thumbsup2

Yeah Josh and I are pretty frumpy :laughing:

Just joining in! I was wondering how in the world I've missed your wonderful PJ, then I realized you started yours at about the same time I was wrapping mine up and getting ready for the wedding! :laughing: But I am here now and I'm loving everything! You are so adorable! First off, I was SO excited because you were getting married on my birthday!! :woohoo: But, now you are getting married on the day AFTER my birthday! Oh, well, that's almost as cool! :lmao:

Your UP theme was great!! LOVED IT! Up is our favorite movie, and I made ellie badges for all of our guests to wear during the wedding festivities. Anyway, you guys looked like you had a lot of fun.

Music choices are great. Beauty and the Beast is my favorite too! Anyway, I'm a little late joining in, but I'm on board now! Can't wait for more!! :goodvibes

Welcome!!

:laughing: I really wanted to get married on Sweetest Day :lovestruc

Thank you! That is adorable!!!!

I am glad you are joining us!

Aw, I love your music choices!

I totally know what cd you mean, because of course we used the same one for our wedding! :laughing: I also wanted to walk own the aisle to beauty and the Beast since it's my fave movie and she's my fave princess, but then I was worried people would think that I was calling my husband a beast/ugly. So I changed it to "So this is love" from Cinderella.

love the flash mob idea. Did you see the flash mob wedding thing they did on tv a while back?

Thank you!

That's awesome! I am not too worried about that :laughing: Josh and I always joke around because he can have a bad temper so he is the perfect "Beast" :laughing:

Yep I did and with how awesome flash mobs are we decided we needed to do one back down the aisle with our bridal party :cutie:

Sorry everyone! I posted under my mom's name :headache:

Anyway some updates!!! We found a dress for Cassie! It is a short sleevless dress and she looks fantastic in it! It is mature but not too grown up and I am very excited about it!

Also I found out that Josh and Jeff don't have the same type of Air Force dress uniform :headache::headache: So in order to balance everything out we are adding Josh's friend Brian to the bridal party and my mom :hug:

I am beyond excited for this wedding!!!!! I love all of your themes! I feel a little weird....but I have a wedding planning binder! Just ideas, but one day they will be a reality!!! I LOVE the Alice in wonderland shower theme! So cute! I want my engagement party to be classic Disney, my shower to be Little Mermaid, my bachelorette party to be Alice in Wonderland, and the wedding to be Cinderella! Awwwwww :) Your first joint checking account! How cute! Yay! If you want any additional engagement pictures, I would LOVE to do them! I am actually trying to build up my portfolio, so I would love too! I would do them for a reduced rate! PM me if you wanna talk about it--or message me on facebook :) Yes! Deer Face!!!! Yayyyy for getting your dress! I can't wait to see it! So sorry about the horrible experience though :( I've heard not so good things about them before.....I went there to get a dress for my moms wedding and for prom and I had a horrible experience both times....Yay for a job! I'm thinking of trying to get a job at JCP's as a photographer! I'm so sorry sweetie :( I know everything will go just fine with Josh and he will have a quick and pain-free recovery! How was the Halloween walk? I tried to get down there this year but didn't make it :( Hah! Your dog is hilarious! What a cute little announcement! I totally just realized this, but I will be there when your wedding is!!!! I'm so excited! I'll be doing the Disney College Program, but we should get together at some point! Ahhh! I cannot stop crying tonight! I LOVE your wedding music! It's just so sweet! I have that album on my Iphone and I listen to at least one of those songs every night before I go to bed! Ooh! What classes did you sign up for this semester? I'm in:
Piano 1
Spanish 1
Math 97a :( :( LOOOONGGGG Story about this one....
Personal Finance
Band

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter